No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some more good news, back in for this fella.....................

http://the72.co.uk/59656/qpr-winger-bid-france/
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• news breaking from david soon.

David McIntyre @davidmcintyre76
      Bit of #QPR transfer news on the way in a few mins. Couldn't place it elsewhere so it'll just be good old @WestLondonSport for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        news breaking from david soon.

Bit of #QPR transfer news on the way in a few mins. Couldn't place it elsewhere so it'll just be good old @WestLondonSport for now.
        Come on.

Comment

some more good news, back in for this fella.....................

http://the72.co.uk/59656/qpr-winger-bid-france/
          Would be a fantastic signing if we could pull it off and would be a good statement of our intent.

Comment

• I'm on it mate....

Comment

news breaking from david soon.

Think it's an update of the cousins bid as there is a report on the offy via Wls.

Comment

• this it...............

West London Sport @WestLondonSport
                #QPR eye Australia winger Leckie http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...eckie-06072016

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hitman34;1543718]after reading that article, have no idea who the aussie winger is but has international caps and played for a couple of top german teams so i guess not bad.

cousions also a good target.

nagkboto looks good from youtube clips but would he want to come?

same goes for the french striker.

cannot really argue with any of the players that we are after tbf.

pretty much what i wanted us to go for. right winger, left winger central midfielder and a striker. all potential first team players.

hope they all come.

good work from the scouts.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hitman34;1543720]
                    Originally posted by Hitman34
                    after reading that article, have no idea who the aussie winger is but has international caps and played for a couple of top german teams so i guess not bad.

cousions also a good target.

nagkboto looks good from youtube clips but would he want to come?

same goes for the french striker.

cannot really argue with any of the players that we are after tbf.

pretty much what i wanted us to go for. right winger, left winger central midfielder and a striker. all potential first team players.

hope they all come.

good work from the scouts.
                    This kid leckie is an absolute gem of a footballer from what I've seen and heard. Fastest player in the bundesliga this season. Great longshots too.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Ariel Borysiuk has signed Kev

Comment

• This rumour about the Australian winger seems too good to be true. Sure I want it to happen, but what about the gap in wages between Ingolstadt in Bundesliga and a prudent QPR in the CC??
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Ariel Borysiuk has signed Kev
                          Nice one stan, purposely left that one for you mate. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            This rumour about the Australian winger seems too good to be true. Sure I want it to happen, but what about the gap in wages between Ingolstadt in Bundesliga and a prudent QPR in the CC??
                            I doubt they are in a position to pay him anymore than we could afford.
                            That either reflects how badly clubs waste money over here or how smart clubs are run in Germany. Or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              This rumour about the Australian winger seems too good to be true. Sure I want it to happen, but what about the gap in wages between Ingolstadt in Bundesliga and a prudent QPR in the CC??
                              Ingolstadt don't pay high wages Shania. They have built a team on a shoe string and I reckon leckie will fit within our wage structure. Obviously I don't know exactly how much he's paid but I know Ingolstadt aren't big spenders

Comment

• I know we ain't giving out millions a week anymore but asking how we will be able to match Ingolstadt in terms of wages really is taking the pish.

Comment

Working...
                                X