Moment of truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment of truth...

The Danny Graham information was spouted about by GP. This was what was said...

We've activated a clause in DG's contract by bidding £2.5million for him which Watford had to allowed us to speak to him. The deal is pretty much a dead cert.

Who was your sauce you was going to reveal mate..

Comment

About sums the clown up. How can someone in his position be spouting this off?

Actually I already know the answer!
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

We've activated a clause in DG's contract by bidding £2.5million for him which Watford had to allowed us to speak to him. The deal is pretty much a dead cert.
        I personally don't think you should have done that, who would have though he would go to Swansea, at least we bid, not the of the world we didn't get him.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

just cannot keep his gob shut can he...

Comment

Another fock up!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Dazzer just for the record, who told you this one? Just wondered

I am hearing in the last 5 mins via text that Amit is back today looking for complete control. More discussing taking place.

It's the same person who informed me about it all the last time so fingers crossed. I hope something good comes of this because we could really do with some positive media attention rather than negative for a change.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Dazzer just for the record, who told you this one? Just wondered
                GP's defense lawyer is on the case, so what Dazzer said must be true.

Comment

Nope, not getting involved anymore with debates like that anymore.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Nope, not getting involved anymore with debates like that anymore.
                    As I said yesterday, you wont be able to refrain from having the odd dig, which you did above and if you were really are not going to get involved anymore, you would not post anything on threads where GP is being discussed.

Comment

Then pete you really should stay clear of the gp post's.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Dazzer, put your money where your mouth is then....who and when?

Not backing up Pete either. Just think that 99% of ITK on here are full of BS. Amsuing, entertaining and all to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Comment

Heard exactly the same thing via the same source 2/3 weeks ago.

Some things never change, all you can say really.

Comment

I thought people got the sack for leaking confidential information relating to transfers or is that only when the shoe fits?
                            Last edited by ProtestR; 08-06-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
                              I thought people got the sack for leaking confidential information relating to transfers or is that only when the show fits?
                              Only Sousa gets fired for that. GP could be a murderer and still the board would keep him.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X