This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    Would you be happy with a meeting with Gianni similar to saffa's?

Gianni offered to meet you once you brought your evidence to the club in regards to the accusations you are making

I only want whats best for the club but sh*ite stirring like this gets you no where and from what ive read it seems you are retracting these comments to a certain extent

Please put us out our misery, produce the evidence (if you have it) and we can arrange a meeting for you with GP

Seriously it really is getting boring now so let move this along so we can put this to bed once and for all

this isnt a dig in any way towards you but if you have something to say please produce the evidence

Lastly please dont call MYU a man utd fan, MYU is as much a QPR fan as everyone else and it's deeply upsetting when you assume he does not support QPR when i know for a fact he does

Cheers

HA9
    HA9 - You really are GP's pet poodle aren't you. Im sure you said you were not and this sort middleman stuff did not happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      Morris, i will go in there with a friend and a dictaphone. No Pete, Myu and his cronies, no cameras. I did start a thread the other week about getting an interview with him

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=52608

Would happily sit in and ask him the questions i would like answers to, on my terms only
      This is the only way to go to avoid the meeting being spun or hijacked by Paladinis sycophantic followers.

Comment

ive heard someone on here is a dab hand at knocking out tickets............

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Lets get the mole with the leak to come forward.

We don't want any unanswered questions now. I would welcome any truth in rooting out any wrongdoing, then we can move forward with getting behind the team
          This is what this is all about. GP wants to know who is throwing stones at his greenhouse........... nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
            ive heard someone on here is a dab hand at knocking out tickets............
            If you're after a ticket and willing to pay over the odds then HA9 is your man.

Comment

Haha and the saga continues..... Makes for a great read if I do say so myself

Comment

From a neutral stand point - i thought the Gianni jnet interview was very....comfortable.At one point i thought all four people were going to have a love fest.Felt it needed an interviewer in the mould of a Jerry Paxman.

Just on one point, the transfer fee of Faurlin.If you are going to put yourself up there to be asked questions, you can't keep just answering the soft ones and dodging the hard ones(although politicians do it all the time)

A caller called Ian asked the question about Faurlin#s fee.GA answered alot(after about 5 mins)Gianni then went off on how he found him etc etc etc,eventually Pete( i think) stepped in and re asked question....to which Gianni answred....not a lot but could be if, he went to the moon.So the question was not answered as the caller wanted to know how much we paid.

If we are not privvy to that infor..Gianna should have just said..not telling you not your busniness.

For my part, I would have liked to see a person, abit like maybe Terry or W12 - on this sort of debate asking him awkward questions - otherwise what's the point.Yes he owned up to a couple of soft issue's - but he appeared to come over as the messiah from life of brian.

There are many un answered questions regarding Gianni's time at Loftus road which some fans what to know about.It appears that if debated on this messageboard - certain fans are pounced upon - and yes it works both ways.

maybe it's Gianni's way of talking - I have an Italian father in law - and sometimes what comes across is not what he means.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  From a neutral stand point - i thought the Gianni jnet interview was very....comfortable.At one point i thought all four people were going to have a love fest.Felt it needed an interviewer in the mould of a Jerry Paxman.

Just on one point, the transfer fee of Faurlin.If you are going to put yourself up there to be asked questions, you can't keep just answering the soft ones and dodging the hard ones(although politicians do it all the time)

A caller called Ian asked the question about Faurlin#s fee.GA answered alot(after about 5 mins)Gianni then went off on how he found him etc etc etc,eventually Pete( i think) stepped in and re asked question....to which Gianni answred....not a lot but could be if, he went to the moon.So the question was not answered as the caller wanted to know how much we paid.

If we are not privvy to that infor..Gianna should have just said..not telling you not your busniness.

For my part, I would have liked to see a person, abit like maybe Terry or W12 - on this sort of debate asking him awkward questions - otherwise what's the point.Yes he owned up to a couple of soft issue's - but he appeared to come over as the messiah from life of brian.

There are many un answered questions regarding Gianni's time at Loftus road which some fans what to know about.It appears that if debated on this messageboard - certain fans are pounced upon - and yes it works both ways.

maybe it's Gianni's way of talking - I have an Italian father in law - and sometimes what comes across is not what he means.

Good post Spencer.

Firstly, having listened to it again today, I feel that Terry Ball has come in for criticism he did not deserve. Whilst the intent may have been of a slightly contentious nature, he actually only asked "if there were any truth to the rumour", he made no accusation at all.

Regarding Faurlin, I may have misheard him, but did he not say he has cost us nothing yet, but could cost us an amount in the future, depending on certain things happening ?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    Would you be happy with a meeting with Gianni similar to saffa's?

Gianni offered to meet you once you brought your evidence to the club in regards to the accusations you are making

I only want whats best for the club but sh*ite stirring like this gets you no where and from what ive read it seems you are retracting these comments to a certain extent

Please put us out our misery, produce the evidence (if you have it) and we can arrange a meeting for you with GPSeriously it really is getting boring now so let move this along so we can put this to bed once and for all

this isnt a dig in any way towards you but if you have something to say please produce the evidence

Lastly please dont call MYU a man utd fan, MYU is as much a QPR fan as everyone else and it's deeply upsetting when you assume he does not support QPR when i know for a fact he does

Cheers

HA9
                    I get the impression that Terry is a big boy now and can call the club and arrange a meeting if that is what he desires... I am sure he does not need a halfwit like you arranging it for him and it may be better if you stop jumping on the back of every one elses digs because you and pete and MYU have been really spoiling this board over the last few days.. now I know they own it and can do as they please with it .. but IMO it is really making me consider if I want to continue visiting this board

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                      This is the only way to go to avoid the meeting being spun or hijacked by Paladinis sycophantic followers.

The best way to sort this out is to face Amit & the board head on and provide this so called evidence you all have.

Let's face it... if you had it you would have been the first to run down there but now you need to do things on your terms, talk about trying to stitch the man up, I think the QPR Board should be there so it's not stitches.

We don't go into a place or interview people on our terms, it's normally the person we interview, we ask them what they would like?

Paladiniooo - show me where it's been hijacked or spun??????

Paladinooo & W12 have been going on for many months/years about this so called evidence, they have a great chance but have come up with nothing and it's for everyone to read.

Oldhead - I have given you 24 hours to provide some facts twice now and you came back with a big fat ZERO.

Maybe you can tell me why it's so hard to go into the club to provide this information that you been feeding as all with these past for years/months?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones
                        Just trawled thru this thread

GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU

That is all

xx
                        here here.

bunch of frigging whiny b******s on this board.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If people have direct questions for other posters, and feel the need to ask them - PM them.

Because this has (predictably) turned into another embarrassing cyber-ruck, I think it's best to close it.
                          It's supposed to be a "Family Friendly Football Board" on here, that's the policy of the owners, and it was made clear to me that must be the way.
                          This thread isn't. It's just an online row.

Maybe some fair points are being raised, but I'm sure I'm not alone in finding it all a bit repetetive, and packed with little web-insults.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                          X