After last matcha me and olly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After last matcha me and olly

Wast going to post this but still little annoyed with olly after the game last I hung around anyway olly comes out last said to olly let’s get a result Saturday then snaps at me and says must win game is it so I replied no just be nice to get a result he then replies yeah would be fing nice yeah it im trying my best what do you want me to do I replied I’m not having a give just disappointed he says you don’t think Iam then

I noticed his interview after yesterdays game, where he had a pop at the fans for singing, were not very good away last night, so he was obviously a little tetchy still. Don't get why he is so upset with the fans who travel, he never use to get like that.

Comment

That violates management 101 of any sports franchise: never #### on the customers. As for Ollie, who I liked in the beginning, I've come around to a more concerning thought: that he has become increasingly unhinged. There is no consistency in his selections, nor his rationale for making them, nor in any perceivable style of play that promises to take full advantage of the talent we have (versus wished we had). I think he's lost it, and looks increasing like a whirling dervish of riffs and rants.

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
        Wast going to post this but still little annoyed with olly after the game last I hung around anyway olly comes out last said to olly let’s get a result Saturday then snaps at me and says must win game is it so I replied no just be nice to get a result he then replies yeah would be fing nice yeah it im trying my best what do you want me to do I replied I’m not having a give just disappointed he says you don’t think Iam then
        Difficult this. Doesn’t sound like the most pleasant exchange, but surely if he seemed not to be bothered it would be Worse? Just read what it’s like on here after a loss, and it’s just a bit of “fun” for us, not our job on the line all the time.

Comment

He must of mis heard me at 1st but after I said I’m not having a pop he seemed allready annoyed but he was so n a foul mood anyway as I say storm in a tea cup but the swearing was out of order as I say probably ready no too much into it bus was slightly peeve at him
          Last edited by Leweshoop; 21-02-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I agree I think the bloke as genuinely lost it he looked a nervous wreck on the other end the players and les and Ramsey and even birch ( who said don’t worry we will fing toke them on Saturday I replied il have a big bet he said go for it ) where gents and even Smithes who gave me his goalkeepeing gloves

Comment

I'd be more annoyed if he wasn't bothered to be honest.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I fail to see how he can't see his mistakes. Whenever he changes it up we start playing better. Seems he might be a slow learner but i actually think he's very stubborn and stupid. I reckon he must be a nightmare at home.

Comment

I'm actually very surprised no fans have waited after games to call him out on his tactics and formations like the cabbie did years back.

Comment

Get rid of him for that. Jesus. After you travelled up there? I think if I met him I'd say, 'What kind of a c ant are you to keeo playing 352 when we haven't the players, it isn't working, and we play better with 442'. I'm not supposed to call people c ants in public.

Comment

Geezer has brought all the pressure on himself so no sympathy. You travel away midweek Lewis so least you should get is bit of respect from the manager

I’ve lost total respect for Ollie spends most his time digging fans out when he should be digging players. Your out of your depth do us all a favour

Comment

I do find that 'we're fing sh##' song cringey though.

Comment

Lewes he gets so much abuse you clearly addressed him at a tough time. You certainly can't knock the fact he gets fu cked off, he cares as much as we do I just hope he's still here next season because I wouldn't blame him for walking.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be honest I was thinking about calling him out but to be fair I just didt want to start world war 3 off but as I say he seemed on edge and proper nervous wreck after the game as I said he thought I was going to have a pop prepared himself for me having a go and mis heard what I said and then wanted an semi argument for the sake of it I gave up on the bloke ages ago this just now confirms even more

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I do find that 'we're fing sh##' song cringey though.
                              It certainly lacks class and I wouldn't blame Ollie for being seriously cranky about it
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X