Swansea and Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea and Paul Clement

i hope Paul Clement will save the season for Swansea today.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

they're winning

Comment

Hope so!! 2-0 up
      Last edited by Shania; 13-05-2017, 04:02 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Would love to see Fer get relegated again.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I have started change my opinion on him thought he was all hot air at Derby but doing stuff at Swans. Hope he keeps them up then I win my pre season promo and relagation acca as have Hull to drop

Comment

Yes great win for them hope he saves them also seems like a top bloke too.

Comment

Agreed. He would have done his dad proud!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Dream Manager. Missed out on him twice and guess he wont give us a second look anymore, he will do well for himself.

Good luck to the bloke.

Comment

Had Derby stuck with him there was an excellent chance they would have made the play offs.

When he went to Swansea they were bottom, four points adrift. For many reasons he'd seemed like an obvious target for us, as many pointed out a while ago, instead we ended up with CR, JFH and a well meaning buffoon.

Also remember some people on here putting forward Moyes as a suggestion........

Comment

He is the manager of Swansea . We have to move on and support Ollie and Penrice now.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Well done Mr Clement.

Hope Swansea push on next season.

Hopefully we can too. Maybe can you loan us Gylfi Siguršsson please????!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          He is the manager of Swansea . We have to move on and support Ollie and Penrice now.
                          But it does make you wonder about the competence of the team picking our last manager when we interviewed Clement and Ollie......and chose Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                            But it does make you wonder about the competence of the team picking our last manager when we interviewed Clement and Ollie......and chose Ollie.
                            Ollie was a better shout than Clement according to a few on here when we were on our little winning streak!

Comment

I'm still shitted we didn't go for Clement at the time and this just makes me feel even worse

Comment

Working...
                              X