I have to agree, unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      I have to agree, unfortunately
      Agreed.

Get rid and take the dof with you.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't think it's just Holloway, think it runs a bit deeper, how can we be this bad?
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I agree too. And i said we should bring him in when JFH got sacked. I thought a good shake up was what the squad needed. Clearly Holloway has got the shake but nothing else. Everybody should tweet Tony and tell him to get rid. I think Les has got to go too so we can get in a good manager who will work with the club. I don't see anyone decent wanting to work under Les

Comment

I do believe LF is a big part of the problem because he has the say on player and manager recruitment!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              I agree too. And i said we should bring him in when JFH got sacked. I thought a good shake up was what the squad needed. Clearly Holloway has got the shake but nothing else. Everybody should tweet Tony and tell him to get rid. I think Les has got to go too so we can get in a good manager who will work with the club. I don't see anyone decent wanting to work under Les
              Can't help but agree but weirdly hope Holloway might still sort it out.

Comment

I think our team has now an extremely bad and depressed spirit and it will be very difficult for Ollie to turn things around. We need to sign a couple of very good players which could lift us up. Otherwise it will be a very difficult season ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Can't help but agree but weirdly hope Holloway might still sort it out.
                  I hope he can too but my confidence in him doing so has tumbled week by week, surely if he does take us in to next season and things continue as they ended the board will make a move, again!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    I think our team has now an extremely bad and depressed spirit and it will be very difficult for Ollie to turn things around. We need to sign a couple of very good players which could lift us up. Otherwise it will be a very difficult season ahead.

Agree with this, the question is will we have the $$$ to buy very good players and if we do will we actually identify who is a very good player, our track record isn't good!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      I do believe LF is a big part of the problem because he has the say on player and manager recruitment!
                      I read somewhere that he wanted the Chief scout job. I actually think i read it in the Dave Mc article..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Also again. Why would you take off our two main strikers while we are losing to bring on a kid and a midfielder. Defies belief

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Also again. Why would you take off our two main strikers while we are losing to bring on a kid and a midfielder. Defies belief
                          Well it was a meaningless game Jeff !! If that was his thought he wanted to look at the kid maybe he should've started the kid after all the result was of little importance just the manor of it
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-05-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Something has to change NOW.

No more keeping Ollie in this job because he's a QPR hero. I don't doubt that he cares for the club but that's not enough to keep him in this job. Imagine the stick JFH or anyone else would be getting if they held the same record as Ollie? I know the club don't want to spend spend spend anymore but there's a big difference between spending money wisely and spending money on ####. There is no issue with spending money as long as it's spent correctly. Sack Ollie now and get a manager of quality in like Aitor Karanka before we go downhill. What is the point in keeping Ollie in just for him to be sacked in November? Make change now Tony!!!

Comment

Only problem i have with Aitor Karanka is that i can't understand a blo0dy word he says. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X