No announcement yet.

New manager...how long does he get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is Clement, anyone know what brand of football he actually plays?? Didn't watch Derby under him.

Comment

I gave Jimmy until October and think a new manager is safe from me until next October, too.
      Madness to give more time in beforehand whoever he is.

Comment

I would bet it will either be:

1. Until a ball is passed backwards or across the defence.
        2. As soon as Karl Henry is named in the starting XI.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          If it is Clement, anyone know what brand of football he actually plays?? Didn't watch Derby under him.
          Pass the ball to Ronaldo/Bale?

Comment

Depends on the football. I genuinely think we have an ok team currently for the championship. The leagues's standard isn't great and someone who is tactically adept and plays our players in their correct position could easily push on quite quickly.
            We have to be realistic and give the new guy time to settle in and hopefully back them in January with 2 or 3 signings to compliment the players we already have. I just want to see the new guy install a playing style in the club and then see some progress on the back of that. If we move up the table slowly but we look half decent then i'm happy to wait for a promotion charge next season.

Comment

If he doesn't get three points against Norwich then he's on his bike.
              Don't accept any of this 'not my squad' or 'inherited a bad changing room' rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                If he doesn't get three points against Norwich then he's on his bike.
                Don't accept any of this 'not my squad' or 'inherited a bad changing room' rubbish!
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I loathed Jimmy from the get go, hated the drossball we played all last season, but never called for him to be sacked until ten months after his appointment. Following Leeds at home I was prepared to try to warm to him.

Comment

Till just before the next Transfer window so the new guy can start to build some stability.

Comment

It has to be Paul Clement. When he was sacked Derby were 5th in the Championship. He assists one of the best managers in the world. And his dad played over 400 games for QPR.
                      We should all bombard Tony and Les with tweets.

Comment

whoever they is they got till half time first game.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          whoever they is they got till half time first game.
                          and it better be 3-3-4

Comment

About a week then the usual lot will be on his case.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

How long does anybody get? Depends on the owners objectives. Luckily the club isn't owned by supporters.

Comment

The board give the fans and new man a clear indication of their aim and then take it from there. I would prefer time to be taken to get the right man and let him build.

Comment

Working...
                                X