Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice from Zlatan

After the game at Old Trafford on Saturday he said:-
    "The supporters are amazing and I have this feeling that they are the 12th man on the field.
    The fans here are amazing and we should give them something back...if we do this together
    we are going to be very successful"
    Is this a lesson to be learned for our supporters....let the team know you are behind them from
    kick off. It might be what's needed.

At Old Trafford? would have thought more prawn sandwich brigade and loads of tourists. Was only there once for our lge cup game maybe 10 yrs back so don't really know.?

Comment

Didn't someone say Harry your fans are fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        At Old Trafford? would have thought more prawn sandwich brigade and loads of tourists. Was only there once for our lge cup game maybe 10 yrs back so don't really know.?
        Behind the goals they all stand, which is pretty impressive to see. Bound to be tourists though, even attracted them in the prem! Never seen so many Germans

Comment

I'm sure during the our commentary, they said our fans were getting behind the team even when we were down.

Did the players go that extra mile for them?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I'm sure during the our commentary, they said our fans were getting behind the team even when we were down.

My brother who was at the game told me different. He said the atmosphere was flat from start to finish. Q, P and R blocks tried to get songs going but no one else was interested.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              My brother who was at the game told me different. He said the atmosphere was flat from start to finish. Q, P and R blocks tried to get songs going but no one else was interested.
              I was there, it was quiet, and what was worse was that in the first half there didn't seem to be that many PNE fans and yet we were outsounded. Then the booing started... and when the booing started, I knew there was no way back in.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

They lied.
                It was like morgue for the first 30 minutes, then the booing started till the game ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  They lied.
                  Haha

Comment

We pay good money for QPR Player HD, and now you're telling me they lie on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      They have decent support when I went there couple years back when we got trounced 3 or 4 games into the season.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        That's the same story every week, no other parts of the ground make any noise other than in the "big" derby games.

Your brother was right btw.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          They have decent support when I went there couple years back when we got trounced 3 or 4 games into the season.
                          Not sure about home, but best away fans by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            Not sure about home, but best away fans by a mile.
                            Oh yea 100%, their away support is unreal.

Comment

I remember going to old trafford 2 seasons ago for our trouncing. Their fans were pretty great but they would be given the score and performance. I still rated the quality of our lot that day though.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X