Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett latest...

Junior Hoilett torn between QPR - or backing himself to make it in Premier League with Swansea City or others....

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-qpr-11435232?

Says that he enjoys playing for us and particularly under JFH but also would like to play in the prem again. Also says "However, the winger will earn less than a quarter of the £42,000-a-week he earned over the last four years if he re-signs." Which seems a reasonable amount if he does re-sign.
    Last edited by Hove Ranger; 07-06-2016, 03:52 PM.

If we manage to get him on a quarter of that deal, would be an easy decision for us. Would also earn new respect for him if he takes a quarter of that.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

True Nas but I won't hold my breath.

The words written are those engineered by an agent to keep current club happy in case they need to crawl back, and potential PL suitors.

I don't expect him to be here next season personally.

Comment

Attention all prem clubs or even championship, offer me 15 bags of sand a week and I'll come.

Comment

Do you think this little mercenary will sign for that amount?? I seriously doubt it. He would get more elsewhere, I hope he does go elsewhere. The previous 3 1/2 years cannot be forgiven with a handful of decent performances.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Title should really say "Hoilett offered less wages, hoping for more elsewhere".

Comment

You either want to stay somewhere or you don't, it's not like he has been here for 15 years since he was a kid. Obviously angling for a move but that's modern football and how things are done.

Comment

I don't think that's correct. Very few players in the championship get 15k a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Title should really say "Hoilett offered less wages, hoping for more elsewhere".
                  Top post!
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    I don't think that's correct. Very few players in the championship get 15k a week.
                    More than you could ever imagine I reckon.

Comment

In other words if no other team comes in for him on higher wages then it's 'my love of QPR was too strong'

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          In other words if no other team comes in for him on higher wages then it's 'my love of QPR was too strong'
                          You are right, that will be the spin. But if he does sign a new contract with us, I don't think that we could get a better player with no signing on fee, on 10 grand a week

Comment

I´m not sure he will get that much gametime in the prem.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by southport View Post
                              you are right, that will be the spin. But if he does sign a new contract with us, i don't think that we could get a better player with no signing on fee, on 10 grand a week
                              spot on
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X