Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa, Newcastle & Norwich

The three coming down

Some decent away days tbf, looking forward to a night out in Newcastle .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Norwich and Newcastle will definitely compete at the top.

Villa are a mess and could struggle unless they invest shrewdly but quite heavily. Can see them having a hard time and maybe a similar season to ours this year.

Comment

How come the Mackems dont invade the pitch after staying up in their last home game and we invade it for coming 12th?

Comment

Not sure about Newcastle as have so many players that will want to jump ship now, they will find it hard to offload them as well.
          e.g Mitrovic will want out, even though has been a flop for them and can't see many takers for him.
          Benitez also has clause that he could leave if they went down so he will be off for sure!!

Comment

Went to Newcastle away last them we played them in the championship. Ben watson scored in a 1-1 draw. Great night out up there

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Not sure about Newcastle as have so many players that will want to jump ship now, they will find it hard to offload them as well.
              e.g Mitrovic will want out, even though has been a flop for them and can't see many takers for him.
              Benitez also has clause that he could leave if they went down so he will be off for sure!!
              They'll lose a lot of players this summer. Big rebuilding job there.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                They'll lose a lot of players this summer. Big rebuilding job there.
                Just read article on them.
                7 signings they made this season totalling £77 million.
                I think the only player they will easily shift would be Wijnaldum.

Mitrovic, Shelvey and Townsend cost them £38million.

Comment

Alardyce done a great job. Guaranteed to stay in prem with him as manager. He would have got us promoted this year if we went for him when he was availible . But board chose ramsey and JFh so we could become championship no hopers .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    How come the Mackems dont invade the pitch after staying up in their last home game and we invade it for coming 12th?
                    Too many happyclappers at our club mate 😆
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Any chance we can knick a few of their players....are there any worth taking
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We very rarely get anything at those 3 grounds. Proper drinkpoos tho , come home with a vibe ring last time at Norwich . Before you start was still boxed lads.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Some decent away days tbf, looking forward to a night out in Newcastle .
                          My nightclubbing days are very much behind me, but the Tuxedo Royale, the bearthed ship in the Bigg Market, was like Sodem and Gommorah twenty years ago.... Not a tuxedo is sight, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            My nightclubbing days are very much behind me, but the Tuxedo Royale, the bearthed ship in the Bigg Market, was like Sodem and Gommorah twenty years ago.... Not a tuxedo is sight, mind.
                            77? Your only a puppy , readers digest do some lovely bits I keep telling myself but the draw of 4 special brews and a mickey duff ruin my dancing nights. Not this season tho , I'm going Geordie land with me sequins and blue triangles !!!
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Can't wait to see how Newcastle cope with FFP.

Comment

Working...
                              X