The main QPR section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The main QPR section

The main section used to have all football topic in there, it was changed because good threads would go down to the second page and get lost due to the amount of threads posted. We made a change and made it a QPR section only, so threads are much easy to find and easy on the eye.

It's just feedback for now and wanted to see what you would prefer now?

Poll Coming
    QPR and Ex QPR chat only
    51.43%
    QPR and all Football related chat
    25.71%
    QPR and Off Topic in one
    22.86%

Just to clarify, currently the main QPR section also includes Championship related threads, as they directly affect us and thus QPR-related.

Comment

Let it stay the way it is.
      Last edited by Shania; 11-05-2016, 07:38 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Let it stay the way it is.
        That's a vote for option 1, Shania.

Comment

Yepp. Done, Mr Administrator. This will be a very exciting and important evening for all of us. Lol.

I have one question; why not make it a public one?
          Last edited by Shania; 11-05-2016, 08:06 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

This will be a very exciting and important evening for all of us. Lol.
            I know, the suspense is simply unbearable

I have one question; why not make it a public one?
            Ask MYU, it's his poll Perhaps he just forgot to tick the 'make public' box.

Comment

Ok, hehe, Stanley.

Here I go, "Myu, would you like to make this one public?".
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I personally like it as it is.

Would like the away section to be renamed siberia. Ever since 7s christened it that, i crack up every time i go on there now.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Would like the away section to be renamed siberia. Ever since 7s christened it that
                  That was funny I must admit

Comment

Has to be a bit of mix and mash , need to put all the posh boys and nutters together. Makes better reading , at present its like separating the shop thieves from the armed robbers!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Personally I see no problem with having discussions about other teams in the "main" section. Can make for interesting threads. Never understood why some get so worked up about it. Plus it creates untold problems when posters unwittingly put something in the wrong place, with others complaining that it's not QPR related. There was a thread recently which had a clip of the most fantastic own goal ever scored and even then people complained, not realising that it was scored for us !!

But if the majority view is they should be elsewhere, then fine. But would like to see everything else lobbed into the same "other" section.

One thing is for sure though. We will never have proper discussions with fans from other teams all the while we are shifting their threads into "Room 101". If people don't wish to read them, they don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Personally I see no problem with having discussions about other teams in the "main" section. Can make for interesting threads. Never understood why some get so worked up about it. Plus it creates untold problems when posters unwittingly put something in the wrong place, with others complaining that it's not QPR related. There was a thread recently which had a clip of the most fantastic own goal ever scored and even then people complained, not realising that it was scored for us !!

But if the majority view is they should be elsewhere, then fine. But would like to see everything else lobbed into the same "other" section.

One thing is for sure though. We will never have proper discussions with fans from other teams all the while we are shifting their threads into "Room 101". If people don't wish to read them, they don't have to.
                        Pretty much this. It'd keep the main section fresh having discussions about other teams and the like, and besides, its hardly as if threads regarding Barnsley or Rochdale are gunna take over

Comment

That would of been me..

I like it exactly the way it is, cos frankly, i don't give a monkey's about any other team. Only care about Rangers.
                          Even the congratulations Leicester/Burnley threads being in the QPR bit gave me the petrol

Comment

Depends how you view this poll as the alternatives are split in two. There's actually a majority for the main forum not to be solely about QPR.

Comment

I'm with you on this, QPR and all football chat should be in the main section. We used to have good debates with fans from other clubs before the change, it died. It worked very well for us before we changed it, there was more to discuss.

As you say David, if we don't want to read something don't open it, we're not little children.

Comment

Working...
                              X