Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRYWORLD.....The New Kit Manufacturer Anounced. Ten Year Deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    I do remember Kev, couldnt quite understand the problem myself, but each to their own.
    Some might question why this bothered you so much, though

Personally loved having our kit made by Nike, good to be with a leading brand for once.
    The hoops might not have mattered to you, but the brand certainly did

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Some might question why this bothered you so much, though

The hoops might not have mattered to you, but the brand certainly did
      yea, true point. As above, loved having Nike make our kits and shame its ended.

Comment

yea, true point. As above, loved having Nike make our kits and shame its ended.
        Both efforts from them were shite compared to the last lotto one

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Both efforts from them were shite compared to the last lotto one
          disagree-bloody hated when lotto made our shirts.

I guess the main complaint from people were the hoops going all the way round, but as i didnt care about that, i thought the Nike kits were some of the best in recent years.

Comment

Who the fck are Dryworld?

Sound more suited to rehab clinics than football clubs !

Comment

Dry world - never heard of them .... Do they make incontinence pants ...

Give me Nike any day of the week !!

Comment

Personally don't care who Sponsor or makes the kit....

1. If we make GOOD cash out of it then that can only be great news. Just look at United current sponsor deals, quite amazing.
                2. If the kit looks and feels good then again I dont really care.

Ultimately we want Hoops, and rightly so.

Comment

Who or what on earth is Dryworld????? Bit of a comedown from Nike..... Disappointing, tbh.

Comment

disagree-bloody hated when lotto made our shirts.

I guess the main complaint from people were the hoops going all the way round, but as i didnt care about that, i thought the Nike kits were some of the best in recent years.
                    This. Playing in the big leagues. For once.....

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/0...away-kits.html

Comment

People actually moaning about this. Unreal. Nike kits were templates my old football team used to chose from and we was dog and duck league.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          People actually moaning about this. Unreal. Nike kits were templates my old football team used to chose from and we was dog and duck league.
                          Not complaining as such. Dont know the financials behind the deal, which ultimately means if its good or bad decision, just that it was nice to have the leading sports brand make our tops. Never heard of this new lot, but lets see what they come up with....

Comment

I'm a brand hoe and was over the moon with nike doing the kits cos i always get a new kit for my boys, but I'm not bothered at all if people that wanted full hoops and were saying they were going to stop going cos of the lack of them, start coming back and the majority of fans are going to be happier all round cos the hoops go all round.
                            Another plus is the people in charge really are trying to keep everyone happy and listen to the majority all the time.

Comment

Think having the right kit is way more important than the manufacturers logo.

Just as having the right attitudes in them is more important than the name on the back.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/0...-messages.html

Nice sense of humour at least, we might be grateful of that if things don't improve.

Comment

Can't believe the reaction to this. 8 figures over 10 years, so at least £1m per year plus they are now working for us. You think Nike ever gave a toss about us or what we had to say? Now we are in the dominant position in the relationship and can really get the most out of it. Bespoke kits and a manufacturer who will be doing their utmost to impress, well done all who worked to get out of the remainder of the Nike deal and sign up with a progressive forward looking company. No more dodgy template kits that are worn by local kids teams with different badges.

Comment

Working...
                                X