No announcement yet.

JFH says club’s mentality must change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much short term thinking expressed in this thread alone it's incredible. Listen to what JFH is saying. It takes time. But no, some people want yet another manager. And then another. And another. Repeat until....

And yes, the adage is generally true, in these situations, things do generally get worse before they get better. We've had this discussion already. Some people seem to think the grass is always greener. Patience. Patience is what is required. Not yet more changes.

Comment

Yes but what are we changing from and to? I've no idea. Rest of you clearly know.

Comment

Anyone remember the last time we lost an away game? Without looking i can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          So much short term thinking expressed in this thread alone it's incredible. Listen to what JFH is saying. It takes time. But no, some people want yet another manager. And then another. And another. Repeat until....

And yes, the adage is generally true, in these situations, things do generally get worse before they get better. We've had this discussion already. Some people seem to think the grass is always greener. Patience. Patience is what is required. Not yet more changes.
          This. This should infact be stickied and everyone should be made to read it before posting.

Comment

So the mentality is patience?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              In a word, yes....After all, it is a virtue....Alien concept for some, granted.

Comment

Nope, it's stop the constant whinging when we hardly ever lose and give the bloke time to get the football attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Nope, it's stop the constant whinging when we hardly ever lose and give the bloke time to get the football attractive.
                  I'm more in the middle to be honest. Think he should be given until end of next season but personally haven't seen much of an improvement.

Comment

but personally haven't seen much of an improvement.
                    ON the pitch, nobody has. But OFF the pitch, the early signs are clearly there, which is what counts long-term.

Comment

forest in the cup?

Comment

Its differcult you know triffic
                        R's

Comment

in the league, Ipswich? On Boxing Day. Granted, I have probably missed an obvious one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            ON the pitch, nobody has. But OFF the pitch, the early signs are clearly there, which is what counts long-term.
                            But does he mean patience really? I mean how does that apply to the players?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Jesus Christ all the names you could choose and the ones you go for have not managed in years, long ball merchants and a liar still on the NHS list awaiting a knee op
                              But they have experience, that's what we want isn't it?
                              They know the league inside out!!!!

Who would you have who is available and has more experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
                                But they have experience, that's what we want isn't it?
                                They know the league inside out!!!!

Who would you have who is available and has more experience?
                                Ask yourself why no one has employed some of them. I would have tapped up Rowett or Houghton myself people don't have to be out of a job identify who you want then try and get them

Plus for me mate there not realistic

Comment

Working...
                                X