And some seem disappointed we didn't lose
    Excatly!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
      Not really fallen angels.
      For 15 years in the wilderness, going nowhere.
      Warnock turns up and with AT & co we go up, which surprises everyone.
      We then stay up on the last day
      We then go down
      We then go up via one shot on the 89th minute
      We then go down as probably worse team in premiership history
      We our now mid table

If it's a fall it must have been from a very small height and to describe us as an angel, is a bit harsh on Angels. We are more dobby the house elf.
      when your sitting on £250 mil and it gets spunked away then you find yourself lower and worse off than before you had it, thats a great farking height.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        I know it's sounds funny,, we was about 10 points ahead off Foolham last week it's probably about 5 now, I just can't see where the wins are coming from mate
        We are 14 points above the relegation zone sitting top half of the league. This season has been #### mate but we are not fighting for our lives. Bolton are yes but us no way. We will beat Brum at home

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          Not really fallen angels.
          For 15 years in the wilderness, going nowhere.
          Warnock turns up and with AT & co we go up, which surprises everyone.
          We then stay up on the last day
          We then go down
          We then go up via one shot on the 89th minute
          We then go down as probably worse team in premiership history
          We our now mid table

If it's a fall it must have been from a very small height and to describe us as an angel, is a bit harsh on Angels. We are more dobby the house elf.
          Think back then, even if it was s hit, it was exciting. Now it's s hit and not exciting. If we were building a team it might be better.

Comment

As has been mentioned: We've blown 1/4 of a billion...... To end up where we were. It's obvious that we were a jolly up for sub-standard, past it players and agents alike.

Now for the pain.......

Pass me the Savlon......

Comment

Thirteen from playoffs, fourteen from relegation places. The definition of mid tale mediocrity. Five years since we have seen that in any division,

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                We are 14 points above the relegation zone sitting top half of the league. This season has been #### mate but we are not fighting for our lives. Bolton are yes but us no way. We will beat Brum at home
                Hope so mate , I know it was a over statement but when we went 1-0 down I was in shock our bad we have become
                Last edited by Harryboy; 20-02-2016, 07:40 PM.
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Its not happiness, more relief that at least we did not loose to the team at the bottom. We are no where near promotion candidates, nor relegation threatened. How come we are not giving the young players, Kpekewa, Petresso and Doughty (currently on loan I know) more chance to establish themselves. Why keep depending on Konch, Henry and the rest.......are they part of our long term building?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    I can't understand how some on here are so happy with a last minute equaliser against Bolton

Oh how far we have fallen , jimmys record has been rubbish ,

We should be top six with the other teams that were relegated hull....burley

Yet we are grateful with this dross

Wtf.....Wake up Boys Ffs
                    Couldn't agree more Big Fella.... No doubt there will still be some fans who will start with the.. put a run of wins together and we could sneak into the PO's like that deluded fool Faurlin was spouting yesterday... Embarrassing in the extreme... Blimey we are truly terrible no matter how you look at things and like a bad first date I just can't wait for this season to be over!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Rangers didn't lose away = Happiness
                      Rangers scored a 93rd minute equalizer = Happiness
                      Jeez you're easily pleased.. No doubt if you and Rachel Riley were the last people on earth and she gave you a peck on the cheek you'd be jumping for joy!!! Get a grip it's a terrible result against a team and club in utter crisis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                        Jeez you're easily pleased.. No doubt if you and Rachel Riley were the last people on earth and she gave you a peck on the cheek you'd be jumping for joy!!! Get a grip it's a terrible result against a team and club in utter crisis!!!
                        We scored in injury time to avoid defeat away from home. Can't see how that cannot make any R's fan relieved and pleased. Fail to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          Its not happiness, more relief that at least we did not loose to the team at the bottom. We are no where near promotion candidates, nor relegation threatened. How come we are not giving the young players, Kpekewa, Petresso and Doughty (currently on loan I know) more chance to establish themselves. Why keep depending on Konch, Henry and the rest.......are they part of our long term building?
                          Totally agree here. No reason to keep playing with players who have no part of the future. Secure non-relegation, then bring on a parade of young players at the end of the season to see what they've got.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                            Now that's given me a pleasant pause for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              We scored in injury time to avoid defeat away from home. Can't see how that cannot make any R's fan relieved and pleased. Fail to see it.
                              It's all about perspective I suppose as surely we shouldn't be in that position in the first place... Maybe like a dull and loveless marriage I've just lost complete interest in my lover this season because we've been so dire... Of course I was relieved but certainly not jumping for joy that's for sure... I'm sure it was great for those who went and stayed until the end but, once they're 20 miles nearer to London they'll reflect upon a lame and miserable performance led by one half of the Chuckle Brothers who is demonstrating that he hasn't a clue and is way out of his depth.... We'd struggle to beat out Ladies team at the moment and look how awful they are!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                                Now that's given me a pleasant pause for thought.
                                I know she's absolutely gorgeous huh...

Comment

Working...
                                X