Twitter Rumour TF looking to sell up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    So you want Conference fotball instead??
    Why does it have to be the end of the world? Plenty of ownership changes. Fulham,Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford to name a few.... Are they in conference? Stop scaremongering
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      100%. Those wishing him to sell up could have a shock when there suddenly isn't a queue of billionaires ...
      You don't need to be a billionaire to buy QPR after 4 years of his reign.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Hopefully mate. Without opening up the age old TF debate, if he did decide he had had enough & upped sticks & flogged us, we would be up $hit creek IMO. Unless another mug with deep pockets was willing to come in and bankroll us.
        Erm a local journo is now saying Giaani was at LR yesterday too!!... might be best I stay off twitter!!....or at least not upset my
        fellow fans by posting the rumours off of there!

Comment

Thing is I loved qpr more when we was all in it together. The Fans ,players, manager.when we was skint and having a whip round for Jamie curetons wages.
          Money has ruined us at end of the day. There's know getting away from that. So if we went back to being potless it ain't nothing I ain't seen before and I'll still be there. Might even feel like the old rangers again.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Thing is I loved qpr more when we was all in it together. The Fans ,players, manager.when we was skint and having a whip round for Jamie curetons wages.
            Money has ruined us at end of the day. There's know getting away from that. So if we went back to being potless it ain't nothing I ain't seen before and I'll still be there. Might even feel like the old rangers again.
            them days are gone mate. It's not just us, it's English football. The days of having fans playing for you and the players are approachable aren't coming back. Not in the top 2 or 3 tiers of football anyway .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fark that. I get what you mean but fark going back to the days of bucket collections and whip rounds for players.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

them days are gone mate. It's not just us, it's English football. The days of having fans playing for you and the players are approachable aren't coming back. Not in the top 2 or 3 tiers of football anyway .
                Very true mate.

Comment

If tf goes and we don't get some multi billionaire come in we will be screwed.

Tf and co have pumped money into the club are trying to push on with training ground and stadium. Be careful what you wish for.

Could be the death of us if he sells up.

Comment

Hasn't TF lost a load of money on Air Asia being revauled?? The bloke himself may just be skint too
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Fark that. I get what you mean but fark going back to the days of bucket collections and whip rounds for players.
                      I don't want that to happen to us. Administration was dark times for us. But we've been through it before and we're still here supporting. If they sell up they sell up .nothing we can do about it. But We've still got a hardcore of 13/14 thousand that we still be here .

Comment

I don't want that to happen to us. Administration was dark times for us. But we've been through it before and we're still here supporting. If they sell up they sell up .nothing we can do about it. But We've still got a hardcore of 13/14 thousand that we still be here .
                        Oh I wasn't saying you did want that to happen mate, just brought a shiver down my spine thinking about it. I, like you, will still be here, season ticket holder, if it does come to that.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I fully believe it as that bloke is a proper bell end but he really is in the know. Even calls teams before they are announced. Surprised he hasn't walked away ages ago with the a punt of dogs abuse he takes on twitter.

Comment

If true I hope the first person he rings is Lakshmi Mittal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I fully believe it as that bloke is a proper bell end but he really is in the know. Even calls teams before they are announced. Surprised he hasn't walked away ages ago with the a punt of dogs abuse he takes on twitter.
                              Can't blame him can you.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                If true I hope the first person he rings is Lakshmi Mittal.
                                He won't be interested. If he was he would have bought much more of the club a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X