No announcement yet.

CR plan for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he mean by saying this, is that we will fight for every ball. That bodes well ok, but now letīs see how the players respond...
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      He said exactly the same before the season started, so he's abut as trustworthy as Tony Blair.
      That's just uncalled for. Your comparing an arrogant man, who couldn't give a s**t for the people,and made criminal decisions, who just went ahead with his mate, and partner in crime and did
      pretty much what he wanted, when most of us were against it.

Now Tony on the other hand, could at least put together a 90 minute attack!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        The plan for the next three of four games should be to keep a clean sheet that's the minimum and build from there. The defence has been shocking so clean sheets have to be the priority. I myself thought at Brentford we looked more organised and robust at the back goal aside.
        We were fine until they scored but never looked like getting back in it after that.
        I was happy at half time. Then Phillips missed that sitter.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          So now CR saying we want to attack is a reason to criticise him?
          Everthing that comes out of his mouth appears to be to some on here mate

Comment

Madness, saying we don't want to lose again is giving the opposing team your tactics sheet now.

We need a poll, in all your time hating rednapp did you ever hate him as much as you do ramsey?

Comment

We canīt have it both ways. attack and defence sounds complicated, if you ask me.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

4 5 1 , henry and ###### in the middle as usual

Comment

To misquote Critical Bill, who is, after all, by his own admission, off his t its, this Man With A Plan, isn't even 'a f acking head...'

Comment

Doesnt every manager say this? is he rally supposed to say, we are going to start on the back foot?

I get the frustration with him and why people want him gone, but you cant just keep ripping into him for every single decision or quote, when it doesnt warrant it. Absolute non story this.

reporter - "how are you going to look to play tonight"
                    Ramsey - "no comment"

Is this supposed to happen???????

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      Win tonight and he will keep his job for another 3 games
                      Think he will keep it till Christmas if we win. A win tonight will be deemed a sensation and righly so, IMO. Not sure it will happen though.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Come on Nas, give us some positive vibe...... The only positive i can gleen for tonight is the fact we have some decent players and last time we thought we were gonna get hammered the players turned up and put a performance in (Wolves away).

Give us some hope bud.... ?
                        Well looking at their strengths and weaknesses, they have a tendency to hold the lead while we have a tendency to come back from losing so it will be a very interesting battle. Expect them to take an early lead before we get the jets back and start playing football like we should. If we want to get anything out of this game, we are going to have to shoot... a lot, as according to whoscored.com they are weak at defending long shot opportunities. We're going to have to play on the counter because we won't be holding the ball this game with the form Thorne is in. More interestingly, Olly made the point that Matty P and Tom Ince used to play together and according to him, always tried to 'outskill' the other so expect good performances from both of them, meaning we will need to hold our own on the left hand side because that's most likely where they will attack us from. If Hill was fit, I wouldn't have any concerns dealing with martin but expect Onuoha to move back to centre and Perchy on the right, meaning that if Hall keeps his place, he'll be dealing with the side of Ince and Martin, while Ned will be working on Russell and Martin. I think we may see a Chery goal given his propensity to shoot, as well as a Matty Phillips goal and (if he plays) Jet could get on the score sheet. I'd say that the difference makers in this game for us would be: Fer, Sandro (If available), Toszer (if not played next to King Kelvin), Chaz, JET, Chery and Phillips. These are players who will shoot often, from anywhere on the pitch and with scott carson in goal, anything is possible, so getting them involved over the course of the 90 minutes will be key. I always plump on us winning but we will need that extra bit of energy to get it today so the likely result will be a draw IMO if we can keep our cool.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You tend to keep your plan to yourself and TRY to surprise the opponent. However, I wonder how can we surprise anyone nowadays. Its back passes to Green and the ball is up in the air and as long as he can get.....instruct our most gifted player, JET, to take all throws, but must take his time to do so by cleaning the ball well thus giving the opposition time to settle and ensure every player had taken a man! By playing Henry in the middle and when pressed, is sure of collecting a card! Jesus, do we know what we're doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            You tend to keep your plan to yourself and TRY to surprise the opponent. However, I wonder how can we surprise anyone nowadays. Its back passes to Green and the ball is up in the air and as long as he can get.....instruct our most gifted player, JET, to take all throws, but must take his time to do so by cleaning the ball well thus giving the opposition time to settle and ensure every player had taken a man! By playing Henry in the middle and when pressed, is sure of collecting a card! Jesus, do we know what we're doing?
                            It's a manager saying he wants to attack. Its not him saying that we're going to take the right side of the pitch and work down that, its not him saying we'll be taking pot shots and unsettling them. Its a manager saying we are going out there to win. If he said anything else it would be embarrassing but this is something absolutely needed to be said.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He said the same before the Brentford game and look what a great start we made there.

What is he going to say though, yeah we will cling on for the first 30 minutes and hope we don't go more than 1 or 2 goals down and hopefully sneak something in the 2nd half to get a lucky draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                                He said the same before the Brentford game and look what a great start we made there.

What is he going to say though, yeah we will cling on for the first 30 minutes and hope we don't go more than 1 or 2 goals down and hopefully sneak something in the 2nd half to get a lucky draw.
                                That's the point, but its a good start that he is saying the right things. We just have to see it on the pitch. we can't criticise him for saying that though, surely?

Comment

Working...
                                X