Ned, Clint & Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned, Clint & Grant Hall

When Charlie returns CR/Warnock will face dilemma with a very hot JET.
    Two options IMHO:

(1) Play 3 backs with Ned, Hall and Clint; play two strikers up front.
    (2) Play those three with Konch or Yun at the back, use JET over Fer in the 10 slot

Prefer (2), spot playing Fer at times for JET.

Thoughts?

play

play two strikers up front charlie and jet
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      When Charlie returns CR/Warnock will face dilemma with a very hot JET.
      Two options IMHO:

(1) Play 3 backs with Ned, Hall and Clint; play two strikers up front.
      (2) Play those three with Konch or Yun at the back, use JET over Fer in the 10 slot

Prefer (2), spot playing Fer at times for JET.

Thoughts?
      Well it's simple, if the side is working/winning Austin will have to settle for the bench.. I've heard how well we played against MKD so why change the side?
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If austin is fit he has to play no brainer!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          Ted you'd think playing two strikers at home/away, was a new phenomenon. The so called experts, who bore the pants of the fans with this one man up front cobblers, may come to their senses when the gates start to plummet
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            Exactly especially at home start going for games

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Well it's simple, if the side is working/winning Austin will have to settle for the bench.. I've heard how well we played against MKD so why change the side?
              I'm afraid you heard wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                I'm afraid you heard wrong.
                No he didn't.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I don't understand this common thinking of difference playing home vs away. It's all psychological nonsense that's been brought on every footballer/club/fan...it's the same rules, grass, one goal in each end etc. Turned around, it could work as an advantage to consider every game as a home game, play the same and grab the steering wheel at away games, instead of taking a seat in the backseat at away games before the game's even begun. Considering the collective mindset regarding this subject, the no matter away/home mindset will work as a surprise to home teams, shake them up and only build our own belief in ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
                    I don't understand this common thinking of difference playing home vs away. It's all psychological nonsense that's been brought on every footballer/club/fan...it's the same rules, grass, one goal in each end etc. Turned around, it could work as an advantage to consider every game as a home game, play the same and grab the steering wheel at away games, instead of taking a seat in the backseat at away games before the game's even begun. Considering the collective mindset regarding this subject, the no matter away/home mindset will work as a surprise to home teams, shake them up and only build our own belief in ourselves.
                    post that is !if you have strengths then play to them there's far to much bullslt , over complicating a simple game score goals prevent goals and make it exciting play the system that suits what you've got
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 26-10-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      post that is if you have strengths then play to them there's far to much bullslt over complicating a simple game score goals prevent goals and make it exciting play the system that suits what you've got
                      Erm, OK, but when will you discover the magical powers of punctuation?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
                        Actually pitches aren't all the same size and that brings about different styles of play, especially with our tiny pitch. Add on to that the fans and there is a definite difference. If you think psychology in sport is nonsense though, there's gonna be no changing your opinion.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hall and Hill every time. Full backs?? Whatever.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Hall and Hill every time. Full backs?? Whatever.....
                            except perch and toare. both are utter turd.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Actually pitches aren't all the same size and that brings about different styles of play, especially with our tiny pitch. Add on to that the fans and there is a definite difference. If you think psychology in sport is nonsense though, there's gonna be no changing your opinion.
                              That's my point, psychology and attitude is maybe the biggest aspects in sports, approach awaygames with the same mindset as you do homegames, and play to your strengths. Just because there are more supporters not cheering for you doesn't mean you have to change gameplan. I give you the argument about the pitches size-differences though.

Comment

Working...
                              X