Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
    I thought Henry did his job well yesterday, till he fcked that cross up, & the boo boys started on him. Best performance for QPR from Toszer as well. I'd pick the same team again.
    TBH I'd take Henry out for Sandro if possible but I'd agree with you I think. Same general setup needed. Maybe fer in somehow?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

just keep a winning team no point changing it
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
        Have we fallen that far that we go into this game worried about getting slaughtered by poxy Brentford , really ? We've got the better players , as long as they are up for the fight , we'll win.
        There are only two points between us so that to me suggests sides are closer then your giving them credit for.

QPR fans think they will smash us the Brentford fans I know reckon we will smash them so bore draw written all over it

Comment

Live on telly, we are getting hammered. Standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Live on telly, we are getting hammered. Standard.
            Farks sake. Was looking forward to that one as well.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Another friday game, that leaves our whole weekend ruined before it's even started!

Comment

I'm not expecting us to get anything out of this one. Ramsey has already shown how utterly inept he is at motivating his team to play a London derby in front of massive QPR support. Are we the only team Charlton have beaten this season?! Every time I check the results it seems that they have lost again!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  just keep a winning team no point changing it
                  Alrite fella! Do you reckon we should start with the same line-up or the eleven that finished yesterdays game. I personally would start with the finishing eleven, the subs changed the game yesterday.

Comment

Brentford are crap. Take Alan Judge out the team and they are awful. We shouldn't be scared of anyone in this division with our squad. 0-2 Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                      Alrite fella! Do you reckon we should start with the same line-up or the eleven that finished yesterdays game. I personally would start with the finishing eleven, the subs changed the game yesterday.
                      Hi ed, yes mate there is no place for Henry except on the bench for me, fer has to start for me aswell, I would imagine charlie will be on the bench, I have read some ridiculous quotes on FB saying jet should be dropped they much be aliens mate from planet zod
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        Hi ed, yes mate there is no place for Henry except on the bench for me, fer has to start for me aswell, I would imagine charlie will be on the bench, I have read some ridiculous quotes on FB saying jet should be dropped they much be aliens mate from planet zod
                        Yep, if anything play 4-4-2 with JET and Charlie, but that would be changing a winning side and we all know what happened last time CR did that!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          There are only two points between us so that to me suggests sides are closer then your giving them credit for.

QPR fans think they will smash us the Brentford fans I know reckon we will smash them so bore draw written all over it
                          This. The bees fans I work with say they have been pants too so should be a crap game all round

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Brentford are crap. Take Alan Judge out the team and they are awful. We shouldn't be scared of anyone in this division with our squad. 0-2 Rangers.
                            I think the crux of friday's game is how crap we are

Comment

Live on sky....local derby.....away fans there in full. Can only mean the customary bottle job performance from the gutless players.

Comment

One thing is certain Brentford will be up for it but the question is will we? Charlton and Fulham suggest not and can we learn from the Fulham debacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X