Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most clueless QPR manager we have ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most clueless QPR manager we have ever had?

Hi All

Watching CR has got me thinking is he the most useless manager we have had in charge?

Perhaps we can set up a poll in this thread?

For me it is easily Paul Hart. Chris Ramsey and Gary waddock honourable mentions.

paul hart is bad but coach pratt has taken it to a whole new level.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As I stated on another thread, I'll Go MIck Harford closely followed by PHart. Not sure if Mick actually had the job fulltime or just partime but he was certainly not of sound thought.

Honorable mentions to Stuart Houston and Mark Hughes.

Comment

Mick Harford, Paul Hart and Chris Ramsey... To be 10th with this squad of players is quite an achievement.................

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          As I stated on another thread, I'll Go MIck Harford closely followed by PHart. Not sure if Mick actually had the job fulltime or just partime but he was certainly not of sound thought.

Honorable mentions to Stuart Houston and Mark Hughes.
          ray harford wins it for me... genuinely awful time. 5 wins from 41 games, we would have gone down were it not for the mighty jamie pollock.

Comment

Waddock stands out as the prime candidate. Mick Harford was nuts. But we've had our fair share of dire managers and even the decent ones have had their clueless spells - Olly at times, Sousa, certainly, Gerry seemed to have lost the plot last time out..

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Waddock stands out as the prime candidate. Mick Harford was nuts. But we've had our fair share of dire managers and even the decent ones have had their clueless spells - Olly at times, Sousa, certainly, Gerry seemed to have lost the plot last time out..
              Alan Mullery and I have got to say Sousa was poor but the guy is pulling up trees at Fiorenta

Comment

JIm Magilton has got to be up there for headbutting his own player. but for me there is only two in the last 15 years that have done themselves justice and thats Holloway for doing what he did with no money and Warnock for doing what he did with only one transfer window.

Comment

Steve Burtingshaw.....

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    JIm Magilton has got to be up there for headbutting his own player. but for me there is only two in the last 15 years that have done themselves justice and thats Holloway for doing what he did with no money and Warnock for doing what he did with only one transfer window.
                    I thought Jim had us playing some decent footy before he headbutted buzz

I agree with you on Holloway and Warnock, I would personally add Gigi de canio to that list also

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      paul hart is bad but coach pratt has taken it to a whole new level.
                      Blimey you weren't around for Ray Harford or Stuart Houston were you?
                      Made Ramsey look like Sir Alex.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                        ray harford wins it for me... genuinely awful time. 5 wins from 41 games, we would have gone down were it not for the mighty jamie pollock.

You b**tard............I'd forgotten about him!

Comment

Frank Sibley.

Comment

Mullery for me.

Comment

Originally posted by markrtid View Post
                              Frank Sibley.
                              Current clown and Wilkins for me.

Actually, they are quite similar, both decent enough chaps, but not a Scooby when it comes to managing. Both also got us relegated, but at least the crab had the decency to walk (sideways) when the following season when he realised he was out of his depth.

Comment

Working...
                              X