Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onuoha

I'm not really into witch hunts (well sometimes), but should Onuoha be anywhere near the team let alone captain...

I thought he was yet again atrocious last night .. I do appreciate that there were not many that could hold their heads up after last nights showing ...

He doesn't seem to have a football brain and most certainly lacks ability .. The only thing he has going for him is a bit of pace - period ,,

Every time he got the ball I thought , 'oh no what's he going to do with it now'

I know that players such as Tozser have been quite poor, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt as they are new to the squad and perhaps still settling in ,,,

Onuoha has no such excuse and like Toilet before him should be axed and ultimately got rid of ,,,

I've seen more than enough - thoughts ??
    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 21-10-2015, 08:47 AM.

He's no full back for sure. His decision making in that position is shocking and as an attacking option he had no idea on when to over lap. We need a proper full back and that would help Philips and he needs it.
    No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

I don't want to repeat myself but I started a thread o n this very topic when most thought he was doing well, you build a team from the back as that's your foundations!

Hall, Cole and Yun, that's it for me, I haven't seen Robinson at LB play so reserve judgement. I would possibly add Harriman or Furlong to the list, play them, give them time on the pitch, it can't be any worst than the defence now!

The kids would be gaining experience and we would be more understanding, Perch, Ned, Caulker, Paul K, Angella Armand Traore are all experienced players that have been involved in defences that have conceded several goals over the last few years, if they where soldiers we would describe them as "shell shocked" these guys are done, we need to start again, no amount of coaching can help these guys!
      Last edited by californiahoop; 21-10-2015, 09:01 AM.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Well he should never be right back, and has started the season poorly but i'm affraid if he's going to play he can only play CB and to be honest who have we got better Angella? Hill? Hall? should've kept Dunne on for another year this league

Comment

I also said this!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Atrocious? He was better than Perch a has been all season imo. Not saying he was great but he certainly wasn't Atrocious.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Shocking season from Ned so far. Needs to be stripped of the captain responsibility.

What is Dunne up to? Did he find a club?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSheronLoveChild View Post
                Shocking season from Ned so far. Needs to be stripped of the captain responsibility.

What is Dunne up to? Did he find a club?
                He's still a free agent.

Comment

Running a pub in the emerald isle I'd guess,

Comment

Bring him back now along with Barton ,,,, I believe those two would be the difference ,,, crazy to let them go IMO

Comment

He would be mullered now at his age after no training or game time. It's taken people like Sandro and Fer this many games to get up to speed and they are much younger and fitter

Comment

i've watched ned play cb and rb many times now , still wouldn't have him in my team . he's an accident waiting to happen

Comment

Nervous Ned's being caught in possession led to the unexpected, tricky upfield ball which Clint had to field and which could have got him a red card.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Nervous Ned's being caught in possession led to the unexpected, tricky upfield ball which Clint had to field and which could have got him a red card.....
                            Clint took a great first touch and had it all under control, then he took an awful second touch because he didn't check around. To blame Onuoha is just harsh.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              should of got him a red card

Comment

Working...
                              X