Ramsey backers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Nope, still happy to support the bloke with everything I have because why not? He's manager of my club, he's a great great coach and he's learning. I know what its like to be thrust into something new and be trying to learn on the job. Its difficult, it takes time but there are rewards for everyone at the end who has perseverance.
    I admire your optimism
    I wouldn't want anyone in charge of my club who hasn't got a f ucking clue what he is doing!

Comment

The excuses are running out for CR.. Everyone bar Austin is fit... His signings ain't really working, luango being dropped, Gladwin out on loan, perch,Angela , Konch shite. Polter?? jet won us the game last week and Chery has been up and down... Green, Captain Fantastic and Henry have been awful.. Even Faurlin isn't playing well. The football is shocking but I'm used to that.. Can't pick many positives out of them bones.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I would imagine he took Fer & Sandro off because we have 3 games in 8 days and both coming back from injury

The Poulter sub was strange though
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
          I admire your optimism
          I wouldn't want anyone in charge of my club who hasn't got a f ucking clue what he is doing!
          He's carried it over from last season when he was convinced we would stay up when it was clear we were going down. Appears to have his head well and truly buried in the sand once again

Comment

I'm giving him till Santa comes down the chimney.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Well lets hope he's out trick or treating for halloween !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                All I want for Christmas is a clean sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  He's carried it over from last season when he was convinced we would stay up when it was clear we were going down. Appears to have his head well and truly buried in the sand once again
                  Not really, I'm still as vocal as ever I just don't see the point doing it to the brick wall that is WATRB's all the time.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Not really, I'm still as vocal as ever I just don't see the point doing it to the brick wall that is WATRB's all the time.
                    But you seem unable to accept what is going on instead you offer excuses and try and deny what were all seeing. Were s hit nothing disloyal or negative about being upfront about the truth.

Accepting there is a problem is the first step to finding a solution; denial will just lead to more of the same and the same mistakes being made

Comment

But you seem unable to accept what is going on instead you offer excuses and try and deny what were all seeing. Were s hit nothing disloyal or negative about being upfront about the truth.

Accepting there is a problem is the first step to finding a solution; denial will just lead to more of the same and the same mistakes being made
                      Spot on west
                      I don't think you will ever get through to him tho!

Comment

We have been s hit for years though and every time we sack a a manger the results stay the same

Maybe the problem isn't the actual manager but the way the club is run ? What happens if we sack Ramsey and still stay 12 th will the fans be calling for another manager after 15 games if the deluded expectations are not being met ?

I accept Ramsey isn't helping himself sometimes but we need to look at the bigger picture , we're 12th in a tough league and got rid of and brought in a lot of players in the summer . The rebuilding will take more than a summer transfer window.

For me stick with Ramsey , get rid of more high earners if we can in Jan ( Sandro & Fer ) and keep trying to change the ethos of the club he seems to be the only manager for a long time who seems to be actually putting the club first rather than himself.
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          We have been s hit for years though and every time we sack a a manger the results stay the same

Maybe the problem isn't the actual manager but the way the club is run ? What happens if we sack Ramsey and still stay 12 th will the fans be calling for another manager after 15 games if the deluded expectations are not being met ?

I accept Ramsey isn't helping himself sometimes but we need to look at the bigger picture , we're 12th in a tough league and got rid of and brought in a lot of players in the summer . The rebuilding will take more than a summer transfer window.

For me stick with Ramsey , get rid of more high earners if we can in Jan ( Sandro & Fer ) and keep trying to change the ethos of the club he seems to be the only manager for a long time who seems to be actually putting the club first rather than himself.
                          So is it because we have 2 high earners, that the defence are leaking 2 gls a game?..I really don't understand your logic

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            I don't really think our squad is good as people think, if you have players like phillips who don't want to put in 100% for the team and that goes for a few others then we have to accept we ain't good enough, what other team in the entire leagues keeps letting in an average 2 goals every game, Ramsey out 100% for me because he can't sort this team out for toffee
                            you can't carry players at this level , phillips watches most of the game he may as well sit with us

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              So is it because we have 2 high earners, that the defence are leaking 2 gls a game?..I really don't understand your logic
                              I haven't said its anything to do with them and haven't mentioned anything about the defense what I'm saying is we need to rebuild the club and that won't happen after 1 transfer window . we need to get a lot of players out but those two would hopefully be the easiest to get rid of in January. We still have a lot of players on stupid money who are not pulling their weight.

As for the defense a lot of the goals are down to basic errors and players not bothering to stay with their runners , not closing down a cross or just giving the ball away in stupid areas.
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Who's responsible for tactics? Who's responsible for selection? Who's responsible for training? Who's responsible for morale? F.. cking CR. He's a complete tool and the sooner he enters the ex-managers list of QPR the better. He's a f.. cking embarrassment

Comment

Working...
                                X