No announcement yet.

Hill and the management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, if we go back to Clint, it's a short term solution, we either coach these players through this or get rid, no point having Clint coming in now, injuries yes, we need to know by Xmas if these guys will improve, if not, get
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Well you can hardly blame Hill for being annoyed (if he is). I know it was made pretty clear to him he was more back up in emergencies this season but how much more of an emergency do you need when we have let in 20 odd goals in ten odd games.

Maybe for away games even consider playing Hill and Onouha/ Hall, then use Angella as sweeper? We have to do something to cut out the goals. Though playing Sandro and Fer in midfield would be a start as we might actually hold onto the ball for more than 30 seconds at a time....
      I like the idea of playing Angella as a sweeper, a far better option than Ramsey's answer to Makelele and Matic, Henry and Toszer. Ramsey made a #### up not keeping the pairing of Hall and Onuoha, the only pairing to keep a clean sheet, I think, and now the defence is all at sea. Maybe Clint would steady the ship.

Comment

clint is far to old to play for us again he's about 50

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          I disagree. We have played Onuoha, Angella and Hall at centre back and all have looked vulnerable, although perhaps Hall deserves some slack as he hasn't done too much wrong.

We have Hill on the sidelines, why not use him?

He's 36/37, course he can play at this level at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            I disagree. We have played Onuoha, Angella and Hall at centre back and all have looked vulnerable, although perhaps Hall deserves some slack as he hasn't done too much wrong.

We have Hill on the sidelines, why not use him?

He's 36/37, course he can play at this level at his age.
            really? the few times he has got minutes this season he looks extremely vulnerable to me and has been at fault for goals.

Comment

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Hill play last Saturday as we needed a bit of leadership after the Fulham debacle. I do think we lack leaders on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I do think we lack leaders on the pitch.
                Understatement. Other than Hill there's nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Give me a choice between Clint & Ramsey, .....Clint every time for me
                  same as!

Comment

[QUOTE=CroydonCaptainJack;1474723]I wouldn't have been surprised to see Hill play last Saturday as we needed a bit of leadership after the Fulham debacle. I do think we lack leaders on the pitch.[/QUOTE
                    Couldn't be more right Jack Onoura is hardly an inspiring leader

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      Clint can do a job at cb for us no probs. He's got something the others haven't....heart!
                      Although can see Hall coming good.
                      Btw, I see the phrase short termism, well Angella is on loan ....that's pretty short

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Clint can do a job at cb for us no probs. He's got something the others haven't....heart!
                        Although can see Hall coming good.
                        Btw, I see the phrase short termism, well Angella is on loan ....that's pretty short
                        Angella is loan with option to perm I think. Might be mistaken though.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

All our CB's are useless.. Maybe Hall will come good. Clint has had his day. Good servant but he is not the answer. If he has fallen out with CR that is out of order, don't need any more issues at the minute.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I think it's likely to be true if you remember Derry's column the other day about the problems and why Hill should be playing. Sounded like they had discussed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              I think it's likely to be true if you remember Derry's column the other day about the problems and why Hill should be playing. Sounded like they had discussed it.
                              you got a link Rich? missed this one and sounds a good read

Comment

Someone put it up on here mate. Think it was from the Mirror

Comment

Working...
                                X