Angella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Three goals conceded today. Four against Fulham. You can be Barcelona going forward but your attackers aren't going to get four goals most weeks. Everybody in the game will tell you that a winning team is built from the defence. Its why Arsenal hasn't won anything in years since the old George Graham defence got too old and Wenger replaced them with fancy ball smiths who don't like to get their Alice band in the way. If you really think that defence instils confidence in the team and lets the midfield think it is safe to join the attack, well, lets just say its all about opinions...
    and your defence won't keep a clean sheet every game
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      and your defence won't keep a clean sheet every game
      This team will more often than not score goals. The reason we are mid table and not near the top of the league is because we have let in 20 goals, the joint worst in the division. If you really can't see that as a problem then I am not sure we can take this argument forward.

Comment

nadine done him in the air all game , why ramsey didn't change him is a mystery , thought hall was decent

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          This team will more often than not score goals. The reason we are mid table and not near the top of the league is because we have let in 20 goals, the joint worst in the division. If you really can't see that as a problem then I am not sure we can take this argument forward.
          #### me that was a hard earned point Stains

Comment

Ned is not a leader let alone a average defender at best!!
            We are missing a leader like Dunne/Hill to command the back line but just one that is 23 year old!

Comment

I have said before and started a thread Stating Ned is the problem, Hall + 1 for me, a brute as suggested!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                I have said before and started a thread Stating Ned is the problem, Hall + 1 for me, a brute as suggested!
                This. Hall and Hill for me.

Comment

Could we try Ned in goal?!!

Comment

Sort the defence out and we go up.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      would you pefer a boring 0-0 so you can wax lyrical about our brilliant defending
                      The defending has to be sorted ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                        The defending has to be sorted ffs!
                        Our defensive unit back four and keeper have no confidence in each other,no understanding
                        with each other,no communication with each other and no pace so really what can you
                        expect.

We need a settled unit that is well drilled and coached accordingly until this is
                        done we will always concede simple really

Comment

One bullet. Green, Perch, Angella, Toszer or Henry?

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
                            Ned is not a leader let alone a average defender at best!!
                            We are missing a leader like Dunne/Hill to command the back line but just one that is 23 year old!
                            Has Dunne found a new club? If not put Hill back in there until a CB can be signed on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              One bullet. Green, Perch, Angella, Toszer or Henry?
                              Line them up in front of one another. Excuse Green. Then shoot. With Kelvin in front.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Has Dunne found a new club? If not put Hill back in there until a CB can be signed on loan.
                                Clint will hopefully be stepping forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X