X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry

Nothing more than a league 1 player.

Can't wait for Sandro.

I don't rate him. Plays like he's stuck in cement, but brace yourself for wests he'll be wanting your blood for slating his fav player!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He was poor today IMO. Feel he should be used more away from home where we are looking to be more solid. At home we should be more forward thinking and not have 2 CMs sitting so deep like today

Comment

a poor game today and people slate him ?
        He has one of the few consistantly decent players since he came, wtf
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I don't rate him. Plays like he's stuck in cement, but brace yourself for wests he'll be wanting your blood for slating his fav player!
          Core blimey your obsessed with me but I'm flattered WeAre

You will see in posts I done yesterday that I said this season for him so far looks like a season to far. Looks sluggish around the pitch, always a second to late to the challenge and like his head is not there

Call what I see until this season he's been decent and done his job so far this season he's a passenger so I would get Sandro fit and bench him

Comment

I think Ramsey has his favourites and Henry is one of them. Think he will have to get injured or suspended to get dropped, just like green.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Core blimey your obsessed with me but I'm flattered WeAre

You will see in posts I done yesterday that I said this season for him so far looks like a season to far. Looks sluggish around the pitch, always a second to late to the challenge and like his head is not there

Call what I see until this season he's been decent and done his job so far this season he's a passenger so I would get Sandro fit and bench him
              I agree with your assumption.

Comment

Doughty should have kept his place, a poor decision by Ramsey!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

This discod is bloody good and well said that man. OK well said wests and I only highlight you because I value your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    This discod is bloody good and well said that man. OK well said wests and I only highlight you because I value your opinion.
                    Jesting with you buddy

On Henry can't defend this season so won't bother. Hope he comes good but just looks like he's hit a wall like Park did and like Ivanovic has at Chelsea. Sandro is younger and on big dough so give him some minutes and Henry is understudy unless he ups game considerably to justify start

Comment

Henry Perch and Konch are the three to get it with both barrels every single time we dont win (by luck i will add).

Comment

Imo the only mf to show any sort of energy and skill yesterday was subbed.
                        Phillips, Chery, Tozser were also very poor, but are not getting slated. The team were shockingly
                        under par after a weeks break. Charlie was quiet, but then he got rubbish service, and made his goal himself.
                        Angella, Konch, and Mass were our only consistent performers, for 90 mins.

Comment

I think what you'll find are that most fans are highlighting who were painfully bad and that was perch and henry, it certainly isn't suggesting others were good mate and I don't ever witch hunt. Purely saying what I see

Comment

Yeah I see that weare..

Comment

Lack of pre season showing

Well off the pace

Comment

Working...
                              X