No announcement yet.

I predict that Charlie will still be with us tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing in our favour is the medical situation. Any club is going to want to check and double check the medical. And if the medical doesn't work, time to sort plan b.

Comment

B'mouth & Man Utd 3/1 each to sign Charlie so it's not got much legs on him leaving at the moment.
      Nolan 1/2 Burnley, 4/1 QPR

Comment

Bournemouth are very interested and if they sign him with Wilson they will be fine imo. Great move for him. Reckon he's off I just hope we have someone lined up who's half decent so we can still have a great season.

Voted no lol.

Comment

Deadline days today in Spain, Italy, France ,Holland, Russia

Comment

No, think there are too many PL teams that need a striker and Austin is available. Wouldn't complain if he stays though.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

15m for a player of Charlie's calibre is too good to miss out on, be very surprised if someone didn't take him.

Would love him to stay and go back up with him.

Comment

The club need to sell him. We will lose him for nothing next year. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                  The club need to sell him. We will lose him for nothing next year. Sad but true.
                  Not necessarily, he could sign a new deal with a escape clause that would suit both parties

Comment

I say he's staying

For me everything coming out points that direction. He big mates with Barton he said live on radio he thinks he won't leave, John Cross of mirror don't get much wrong he's says he's staying, pictures on Austin and TF cuddling and laughing at open day

I can see the interview now 'I'm settled at QPR so is my family and I love playing for club and never wanted to leave. If big club to big to refuse came in would have had big decision but I'm focused on getting us promoted'

Comment

His dad told him to stay at QPR, so here he stays!

Comment

I predict a riot if he leaves just before the end of the window
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No ...no he won't be.....

Comment

He'll go and it all happen too late for us to get anyone in, teams will leave it late to try and drive the price down thinking we're desperate to sell, which I think we might need the money from Charlie? , I know there's been a lot of sabre rattling about we don't need to, but think we would like the dosh and if the truth be known although he's not said Charlie wants to get back in the prem,

Comment

I'll be amazed and over the moon if hes still a QPR player after tomorrow.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't see him going to any of the teams being mentioned as favourites. Someone like Spurs might make a late bid.

Comment

Working...
                                X