Will Austin start tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I am hearing Norwich are now red hot favs. I'd rather see him go to a bigger club
    12/1 with betfred
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      12/1 with betfred
      It's 9/4 now hazza
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I am hearing Norwich are now red hot favs. I'd rather see him go to a bigger club
        He would have been perfect for Man Utd in their latest match.

Comment

Have a word

Comment

That EDS Amy has no clue at all, just like Pete. Few weeks ago they were both saying Austin was going to Newcastle gor a medical.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's 9/4 now hazza
              That's unbelievable, that price changed in a flash. I went on betfred and now there not even betting on players transfers, I still think that would be a bad move for him, I read Wilfred bony is injured so you never know city might come in for him
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Charlie won't go Norwich or Bournemouth surely? Be better off staying with his and trying to get promoted. I'd be proper proper raging if he goes to either of them two.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Charlie won't go Norwich or Bournemouth surely? Be better off staying with his and trying to get promoted. I'd be proper proper raging if he goes to either of them two.
                  Me too Fordy, he would be in a tough relegation fight for sure
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

be gutted if he goes to Norwich. Wouldn't get it one bit. However Bournemouth is his home town and personally I think they have a fantastic team that will finish mid table. If they add Charlie I think they are laughing.

Comment

He'll start for sure, just hope he gets a slight knock and puts off any suitors, knee or shoulder and that will probably keep him with us
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Course he will.

Fully expect him to be starting against Forest in a couple of weeks too.

Surely if he was considering a move to another club, it would be to one that actually wants him. All prem clubs have had the option of stumping up the money for a few months now and haven't. They obviously didn't want him badly enough, did they?
                        Been thinking the same for quite a while.....been wondering what Chaz has been thinking, what with all these clubs
                        coming out and telling the world why he's not worth £15mill

Comment

I think he may stay as no one has actually bid for him and that is why all these odds are a load of rubbish. I tried to get £10 on at 33-1 last week with betvictor on him signing for Man Utd but the maximum I could stake at that price was £1.

Comment

He will refuse to go on the pitch until he's paid!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Been thinking the same for quite a while.....been wondering what Chaz has been thinking, what with all these clubs
                              coming out and telling the world why he's not worth £15mill
                              Hopefully Dave.

And if we were to get promoted, he may well remember who wanted him and were prepared to offer him a new deal.

We've probably jinxed that now though.

Comment

Think he wants london.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X