Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    What utter nonsense.
    How can you even compare the situation with Austin?
    I know you want to be mr Positive (you even believed in Redkrapp until late January), but now you are getting riddiculous
    Your saying cos bolton are rubbish then their poty must be, how come that doesnt work with us then. Surely its a universal thing if your judging ream like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Your saying cos bolton are rubbish then their poty must be, how come that doesnt work with us then. Surely its a universal thing if your judging ream like it.
      It seems like you would be happy with any signing even if it was Emile Heskey on a 5 year contract just to say your positive.

Comment

austin scored 18 Premiership goals thats why.
        And I am not saying Ream is a bad player, just pointing out that his competition for poty is not that great.
        And quite frankly I am irked that so many people seem to think that QPR's squad last season was so $#!t . it wasnt but the manager was and he was disinterested. If He had shown a bit more adventure in away fixtures as Ramsey did, QPR would have won some away points instead of losing every freaking away game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          It seems like you would be happy with any signing even if it was Emile Heskey on a 5 year contract just to say your positive.
          Not at all, just like the sound of poty's from other clubs that are our standard, like perch and ream. Dont like holiett or yun, and detest traroe, so im not that positive. Just am loving assembling a squad like the one under warnock, players coming to us with loads to prove.

Comment

austin scored 18 Premiership goals thats why.
            And I am not saying Ream is a bad player, just pointing out that his competition for poty is not that great.
            And quite frankly I am irked that so many people seem to think that QPR's squad last season was so $#!t . it wasnt but the manager was and he was disinterested. If He had shown a bit more adventure in away fixtures as Ramsey did, QPR would have won some away points instead of losing every freaking away game.
            It's a disgrace that squad was relegated, both times, he blamed a broken dressing room the first time, if he had balls he would have sorted it!

Sorry I no it isn't a anti HR thread but aghhhhhhhhhh!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Back to Ream... Seen him play a few times and thought he was pony.. Not to bothered about him being the POTY 2 years in a row, could be the best of a bad bunch.. Time will tell but I would rathe them try and sign someone else. Won't be confident with him and Onouha at CB.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                Back to Ream... Seen him play a few times and thought he was pony.. Not to bothered about him being the POTY 2 years in a row, could be the best of a bad bunch.. Time will tell but I would rathe them try and sign someone else. Won't be confident with him and Onouha at CB.
                Best of a bad bunch is the point I was making.

Comment

Best of a bad bunch is the point I was making.
                  Great minds think alike.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    It's a disgrace that squad was relegated, both times, he blamed a broken dressing room the first time, if he had balls he would have sorted it!

Sorry I no it isn't a anti HR thread but aghhhhhhhhhh!
                    FFS hide from it Ramsey was in charge for half of last season the half of last season that we struggled at home half of the season where the team just laid down and accepted religation without anything more than a wimper , and dont spew out that crap that it wasn't his team when you wont excuse H R for not keeping Hughes team up it's a 2 way street Redknapp proved to be a poor manager as did Ramsey if you blame H R for not keeping the Hughs side up you have to blme Ramsy for not keeping the H R side side up , talk about seeing what you want to see

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                      Their POTY two years running and an International for USA, can't be that bad......
                      What I was thinking.

Fans player of the year once and Player of the Year twice in 3 years at Bolton along with 15 international caps for the USA. Surely can't be that bad can he?

Comment

Not at all, just like the sound of poty's from other clubs that are our standard, like perch and ream. Dont like holiett or yun, and detest traroe, so im not that positive. Just am loving assembling a squad like the one under warnock, players coming to us with loads to prove.
                        This post has to be the most sensible on here for a long time.

THIS is our standard (as it probably was last season) get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          FFS hide from it Ramsey was in charge for half of last season the half of last season that we struggled at home half of the season where the team just laid down and accepted religation without anything more than a wimper , and dont spew out that crap that it wasn't his team when you wont excuse H R for not keeping Hughes team up it's a 2 way street Redknapp proved to be a poor manager as did Ramsey if you blame H R for not keeping the Hughs side up you have to blme Ramsy for not keeping the H R side side up , talk about seeing what you want to see
                          I will tell you the one thing Ramsay didn't have, that was a transfer window, that's why I am giving him the benefit of the doubt!

HR and Sparky had enough transfer windows to sort it out and never did, Ramsey onlike those clowns has to let good players go and still put a squad together, he isn't doing to badly at the moment, let's see where he is by Xmas.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Ramsey was in charge for 13 matches that is not half a season. is it? I don't excuse Ramsey either as I felt he could have managed the team better and got more wins than he did.

Comment

Ramsey was in charge for 13 matches that is not half a season. is it? I don't excuse Ramsey either as I felt he could have managed the team better and got more wins than he did.
                              It's a learning curve, he could have managed the squad a bit better I agree.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                                It's a learning curve, he could have managed the squad a bit better I agree.
                                It is a learning curve which is why I didn't think he should have been tasked with trying to keep QPR up. as we discovered a few weeks after he got the job, Dick Advocaat was available for a short term role. There must have been others too, who could have stepped in. At that stage of the season QPR still had a decent chance of staying up because they were not cut adrift from others around them.

Still, that's all in the past. Hopefully Ramsey will prove me and others wrong, and show that he has the ability to coach and manage a team to success.

Comment

Working...
                                X