Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Reasons QPR Can Win Promotion At The First Attempt This Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Reasons QPR Can Win Promotion At The First Attempt This Season.

Great article this and really positive, and one i so hope comes true. Its going to be so hard and a really long haul, but we have to believe we can do this and get behind the manager and players at every single game.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...an-win-9748819

And no beef here, but could the realists like hits, dave and stanis please not bombard this positive thread with your realist stuff, make a 'five reasons we will be relegated or mid table' if you have to please.

"Tony Fernandes' passion"
    LOL, nice convincing reason, I'm sold.

Seriously though, one other reason mentioned there is a big IF:
    holding on to the right players. If we do hold on to Austin, I'm hopeful.
    But will we hold on to him, what do people think?
    I feel a poll coming up...
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Great article this and really positive, and one i so hope comes true. Its going to be so hard and a really long haul, but we have to believe we can do this and get behind the manager and players at every single game.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...an-win-9748819

And no beef here, but could the realists like hits, dave and stanis please not bombard this positive thread with your realist stuff, make a 'five reasons we will be relegated or mid table' if you have to please.
      not so sure i agree, there doesn't seem to be anything much to indicate that we can do a sustained promotion push, but i hope i'm wrong.

i think our best chance lies with there being no real stand-out clubs in the division on paper... could mean that almost everyone has a shout at the play-offs, and from there, who knows...

Comment

Of course its hard to be over confident cos Ramsey is so untried or tested, but if Warnock had built the squad we have this pre season he would deffo get them up imo. Lets hope Ramsey is as good a championship manager with mix and match pros from all over the place like Warnock was,

Comment

Stopped reading when it said keeping hold of Jordan Mutch would have been ideal......

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Stopped reading when it said keeping hold of Jordan Mutch would have been ideal......

Very good championship player mush but terrible prem one, like so many of our players like caulker etc, hence we went down with the wooden spoon. Glad we got shot of him though.

Comment

Without wishing to be negative, I am surprised at how people are so pleased with the squad. We have no real quality once Fer, Phillips, Austin and Caulker inevitably go. Horribly short up front and criminally short in defence.

Comment

Very good championship player mush but terrible prem one, like so many of our players like caulker etc, hence we went down with the wooden spoon. Glad we got shot of him though.
                I can't agree on him being a very good Championship player but I will agree that I'm glad we got shot of him.

I would bet Palace will get shot of him in January as well

Comment

Good article.

Top 10 this season and i'll be satisfied

Comment

A lot will depend on whether or not the youngsters can step up to Championship football or not. If they can, we have a great chance. I am still a little worried by the collective lack of experience of second division football in the squad (we'll probably only have half a dozen or so who have played in this division before by the end of the transfer deadline, and that's including the likes of Hill, Henry, Mackie and Faurlin who probably won't get a regular game) which appears to count for an awful lot in this division.

Comment

As said above the only way of us even having half a chance would be to hold onto our best players which seems unlikely.

Comment

Sorry, I thought it was a poorly written article full of factual errors and blue sky thinking. All one can reasonably conclude from our pre-season position thus far is that we should survive in the Championship. Anything else is pure speculation. Personally I'm okay with this, because I recognise the need for a total root and branch restructuring after the debacle of the last 3 seasons, but this article is nothing more than clickbait.

Comment

Presently having only two CB, one being Ned, who's been in and out of the team, and probably played RB more often than CB, and the other being the wonderful Clint, who's age must mean he can only be a squad player (and who'll probably be asked to play LB...), doesn't fill me with glee, I have to say.

Comment

Do you honestly believe that the club aint working like crazy to get a new defence after the manager publicly said thats what we need.

Comment

Do you honestly believe that the club aint working like crazy to get a new defence after the manager publicly said thats what we need.
                              I'm praying that they are......

Comment

Working...
                              X