No announcement yet.

Reading FC - Hoops - Real Hoops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an absolute embarrassment.......I don't blame the club and I'm not buying this cr* about a ruling.....It's nike, they always produce plain and boring shirts.
    And in our case just not bothered

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      What an absolute embarrassment.......I don't blame the club and I'm not buying this cr* about a ruling.....It's nike, they always produce plain and boring shirts.
      And in our case just not bothered
      Need to get Adidas on the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Nothing smug about it, it's a shirt FFS - next year it will change again and people will moan.
        #gettingboringnow
        Ok then what if next season the board decide that Blue is no longer successful nor encourages Asian support and goes for red shirts like Cardiff did. would you guys stillday its only a shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          I can understand this if everything else is in order but surely the important thing is to get the team back to some sort of order. Once the team is sorted and the football is good and the fans happy, then the kit and badge will follow.

Or would most prefer the kit to be spot on and the team languishing in a state of disrepair ... just asking
          Why do people keep doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            Bore off will ya... It´s a f****** kit FFS.
            Yes. The QPR kit.

I give a #### that the club have made such a pigs ear of this, and left us hoop less for two years.

Why does it bother you so much that people don't like it? This thread was clearly going to be about the shirts, why put yourself through the pain of even reading it, let alone replying to it.

And 'bore off'? Really? it's like Danny Dyer's in the room....

Jog on, and stop mugging yourself off you slaaaaagg!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Ok then what if next season the board decide that Blue is no longer successful nor encourages Asian support and goes for red shirts like Cardiff did. would you guys stillday its only a shirt?
              sadly I think they would
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Need to get Adidas on the case!
                Yes definitely shep...love adidas kit

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  No, of course not.

The club haven't done anything to deliberately upset anyone. You may well have a point in saying they jumped the gun a bit with regard to proposed guidelines, but they were no doubt under pressure to approve a design as quickly as possible. As for it being some underhand attempt at trying to do away with our traditions, I don't think I have seen such unfounded hysteria since someone got a refund on their ST.

Fortunately, we are all now only too well aware of the fact that the new guidelines never came into play and the season after we can get back to normality. I'll be damned angry if this isn't the case. Firstly because it's what should now happen and secondly because I can't bear the whining.

Comment

As I live round there way they should be called Readingand ... Vast majority of their support are Johnny come latelies who have no shame when asked who their alligencies are.. reading and Arsenal or reading and Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                    X