• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harriman signs new contract

it's something on a slow news day...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/mi...t-2519440.aspx

Good .......now play the boy....

Comment

Good news...surprised he settled for just a 1 year deal.

Comment

Shopping at Primark again. Really hope not but Ramsey's reverlution could end in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Shopping at Primark again. Really hope not but Ramsey's reverlution could end in tears.
          I'm sure of it mate.
          Building a squad of league 1 players only means one thing, relegation to league 1
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Silly people, we don't know how this guy will do without giving him a chance, one year suits all parties.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Embarrassing fans reaction once again

Comment

Brother in law a big Lootown fan (her best choice!) and says Harriman one of their best players last season and was really hoping they'd snap him up.

Now I'm not saying he's going to set the world alight but he's had a positive season on loan in lower division so why not give him a chance? He's got far more first team games than Furlong. I think it's a good thing we have two young players vying for same position. They are bound to have periods where they get a bit jaded and lose some form. This way there is keen back up.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Standard Hits and Knocker reaction.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Indeed

Comment

A 1 year deal don't make any sence he is only 22, I hope they play him. I bet Luton are gutted so he must off shown some promise for them
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Have a day off FFS, £100 says we will won't get relegated to League1, my winnings would go to Stans Alzheimer's fund, you in??
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Furlong and Harriman right backs, wouldn't mind that. Furlong showed some promise until he came up against Alexis Sanchez lol but I doubt he'll come up against anyone similar in the champs lol...Harriman did well at Luton. Looking forward to the new season!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            I'm sure of it mate.
                            Building a squad of league 1 players only means one thing, relegation to league 1
                            Again, I'll have £100 with you we don't go down to League 1 next season, my winnings straight to Stans Alzehmiers fund??
                            You in if you are so sure??
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Have a day off FFS, £100 says we will won't get relegated to League1, my winnings would go to Stans Alzheimer's fund, you in??
                              I can't see many takers for that merry, deep down they know we will hold our own in the championship, and I am a big punter and even I would not take that bet on
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X