Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you blame the most for our relegation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Man City
    Man utd
    Liverpool
    Everton
    Tottenham
    west Ham
    Crystal Palace
    Stoke City
    Swansea City
    Aston Villa
    Southampton
    Newcastle utd
    David Cameron
    the 3 points for a win system
    the away kits
    twitter
    Steve Claridge
    Robbie Savage
    Match of the Day (the whole mess)
    Michael Gove

Comment

Oh great, Letīs blame it solely on TF and make it absolutely sure he resigns and hence leaves us in a Portsmouth situation. Think we have to calm down for a few days now and take stock. Just my opinion.

By the way; I blame Harry for much of this mess.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Chelsea
        Arsenal
        Man City
        Man utd
        Liverpool
        Everton
        Tottenham
        west Ham
        Crystal Palace
        Stoke City
        Swansea City
        Aston Villa
        Southampton
        Newcastle utd
        David Cameron
        the 3 points for a win system
        the away kits
        twitter
        Steve Claridge
        Robbie Savage
        Match of the Day (the whole mess)
        Michael Gove

Comment

Saint Jude patron saint of lost causes

Comment

Out of ALL the this season's polls this is the one which I feel most confident and convinced of my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Out of ALL the this season's polls this is the one which I feel most confident and convinced of my vote.
              wasnt you you voted for Ramsey then
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                wasnt you you voted for Ramsey then
                Public poll Vesps, everyone can see who voted for what.

Comment

It has to be Harry to blame. Yes Fernandes makes all the big ultimate decisions but he like any chairman/owner can only trust the man he puts in charge of the team and has to back his judgement on the players that the manager wants. And the decision of players/training staff/ fitness staff would normally be under the managers discretion. How he organizes his set up, the team, tactics and motivation and he has failed miserably at it. And when it was clear the vultures were circling around him was off like a spoiled brat making all kinds of excuses but never holding his hands up that any of it was his fault. I don't blame Ramsey for it as he always had a hard job on his hands and for me tried his best with what he had and who he thought was making an effort. But some of the players will need to take a long hard look at themselves as they ultimately let themselves down. its ok for them as they will find other clubs and move on while the rest of the people at the club and fans are left to pick up the pieces.

Comment

Has to be Tony Fernandes, the bloke has been an abject failure since day one. Promises everything and delivers nothing. A career in politics lies ahead.

Comment

Stan....is there any way to vote for more than one?....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        No, but you can blame as many as you want in your next post.

As the question had the word "most" in it, I've gone for who turned out to be one of the worst managers we have ever had, relegating us twice in the process.

But the board should have realised this much sooner and Ramsey and the players could and should have done a lot better than the embarrassment they have heaped on us since February.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                          As stated in the title Johnny: "Vote for who you believe is predominantly responsible for this year's relegation"

For that reason it's not a multiple choice poll. Of course many of us believe that the blame is shared out, but this is a fans' gauge on who carries the largest share.

Comment

Harry Redknapp. His team, his mess. Thankfully we didn't give him more money to throw away in January.

The Board did appoint him of course but I seem to recall broad support for that from the fans at the time! No doubt many of the same fans who are now voting that relegation was the Board's fault, in which case promotion must have been their fault too!
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Yes of course it's boards fault we got promoted they backed the manager .
                              But your'e saying your thankfully taking the way we got religated , they would not have given him a penny to spend in January Les the DOF had full control on transfers , anybody can see a couple of defencive loans would given us a far greater chance

Comment

I blame:
                                25 % Mark Hughes for bringing in unmotivated players and creating the foundation of our problems
                                40 % Philip Beard and Tony Fernandes for paying stupid wages and contracts for those players
                                25 % Harry Redknapp for not playing Fer and Vargas in their right positions
                                10 % Chris Ramsey for his team selections

Comment

Working...
                                X