Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Harry have gone before the season started???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    I was one of very few who said it at the time!

Harry looked devoid of ideas and disinterested throughout his time with us. Charlie Austins goals did a good job of covering up how poor we were last season and it took an absolute fluke of a result at Wembley to bring us up, despite having the biggest wage budget the Championship has ever and most likely ever will.

Should have said "thanks for your efforts" and sent him on his way with a decent handshake after Wembley!
    This. And when I said in October 2013 that I wasnt enjoying the narrow and often lucky wins I got shot down for complaining.

Comment

I was never a big fan of HR but I don't think it would have been right to fire him after he got us promoted. I said it at the time and I'll stick to my guns now. In hindsight, of course, he should have gone.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        This. And when I said in October 2013 that I wasnt enjoying the narrow and often lucky wins I got shot down for complaining.
        Yep I remember those debates. We're top of the league stop complaining...people are always looking for something to moan about...we're lucky to have such a top top manager..all that counts is winning and we won this week end of (after being outplayed by Yeovil or whoever and sc###### through with a lucky goal) etc etc.

Seems some people are completely unable to see you can be both a) a qpr fan/'supporter' while also b) questioning decisions made by the management/board *even when things haven't yet gone to sheet*

Obviously our play from about december 2013 onwards showed we were completely right to ask these questions. Charlie's finishing and a lot of good luck really had carried an essentially mediocre side to top of the league. And when our luck ran out? We slid down the table.

I'd love to think this exact same thing won't happen again but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Who redacted page 5 onwards? I only see 4.

Comment

Check the number 1
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...?frame=3252631

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Notice as well that now Harry Kane is England's Golden Boy, Harry has been speaking out how much he tried to get him for QPR, the bloke just loves being the medias darling.

Once a youngster breaks through Harry always talks about how he once could have signed him etc.
              Would love to see what he says if any of our youngsters progress in the future, when he wouldnt even give them a chance!!

Actually think Harry would be better off being a Footballers Agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Chris Ramsey....absolute tactical genius

Wonder how often I'll get to wheel out this praise in the future....
                At least once !

Comment

Hilarious that 85% agree he should've gone - I got slaughtered on here last season for suggesting as much.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Hilarious that 85% agree he should've gone - I got slaughtered on here last season for suggesting as much.
                    Never confuse the very vocal minority with being the majority view. The people who like to lurk (in the best possible way) and don't get caught up in the back and forth on the threads, aren't going to cop any flack for just clicking a poll option.

I hope that's the case anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      If ramsey keeps us up you can say you wanted him gone as well like 99% did in the poll a couple of weeks ago. Point scoring im so clever i told you so's dont work with managers cos they all get sacked in the end.
                      You know our new manager for next season, who ever he is and whatever division we may be in, im going to be the first on record to say i want him out already, and im the first one and therefore cleverest person to say it, cos he will get sacked sooner or later.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-04-2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        If ramsey keeps us up you can say you wanted him gone as well like 99% did in the poll a couple of weeks ago. Point scoring dont work with managers cos they all get sacked in the end.
                        Correction - I didn't want him appointed in the first place, especially with Pulis available. I wont blame him if we go down either.

Comment

What a hard task master you are, didnt and dont want him, but you have got him keeping us up in the match thread a few minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop
                            Jog on you troll muppet. I didn't want him appointed - just about no-one did. If he keeps us up, it'll be miraculous...but it can be done.
                            Been watching your green street dvd again tough guy. 'jog on si'. Ha ha ha ha.

Comment

Oi treacle, just whack me on ignore eh.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop
                                How do I do that? I can't wait to stop reading your sh*te.
                                You actually come across as a bit of a c un t when you don't get your way.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X