TF thinks year 2015 will be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Same can also be said for the board hiring someone like Beard to run the club day to day and letting Hughes and Redknapp stay in their job far too long. Incompetence.
    I agree and also blame the board for trusting some for too long, the main thing is their learning from all this everyday.

If they left now, we would really be in big trouble.

Comment

Same can also be said for the board hiring someone like Beard to run the club day to day and letting Hughes and Redknapp stay in their job far too long. Incompetence.
      Well, if we are going to go down that route, there are about 10,000 of us mugs (not you granted, as I don't think you have invested in one), who were expecting things to be a bit better on the field this season.

To put it another way if we are going to be ridiculous for the sake of it, the board have given back £6,000 to each and every one of those ST holders, only a few weeks ago. Shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I agree and also blame the board for trusting some for too long, the main thing is their learning from all this everyday.

If they left now, we would really be in big trouble.
        With the greatest respect MYU i have heard that so many times over the last couple of years and its nonsense. PR rubbish tweeted by Uncle Bungle for the fans. It's rubbish.

Comment

With the greatest respect MYU i have heard that so many times over the last couple of years and its nonsense. PR rubbish tweeted by Uncle Bungle for the fans. It's rubbish.
          Things take time mate, can even take years.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Well, if we are going to go down that route, there are about 10,000 of us mugs (not you granted, as I don't think you have invested in one), who were expecting things to be a bit better on the field this season.

To put it another way if we are going to be ridiculous for the sake of it, the board have given back £6,000 to each and every one of those ST holders, only a few weeks ago. Shame on them.
            £60M written off to avoid the £50m FFP fine if we go down Brights. Or did you think they have done this out of the goodness of their heart? Really? Well if thats the case then its good because they still have another £200M or so to go plus it's increasing yearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Let's try and achieve clarity here.
              1) Lack of compassion for the victims and their families? Certainly not.
              2) Lack of compassion for the chairman? Perhaps. But he was not the primary object of compassion, see point 1).
              3) Lack of compassion for our poor club in those decisive weeks? Most certainly, I noticed that.
              Many people on here were totally satisfied that TF was dealing exclusively with the disaster that befell his other business, disregarding the unfolding transfer window/managerial change disaster at QPR. I feel that I can spare little compassion and even less respect for a businessman that does his utmost to keep one of his businesses afloat while he lets another of his businesses sink deeper and deeper, especially as I am a customer of the latter business. That time was a very justified moment for him to resign as QPR Chairman. He failed us when we most needed him. It is too late now.

Yep, pretty much spot on. us few were screaming for phony to sort out our club while many on here said we must fend for ourselves as uncle tony was two busy swimming the sea looking for a crashed plane.

all in all a spot on post krill
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Things take time mate, can even take years.
                Well it's been four and thy have taken us backwards. Time for Uncle B to step down and maybe the board could find someone a little more interested to take over the Chairmanship. Someone who is less concerned with global profile and a little more suited to running a football club.
                Last edited by vblockranger; 19-03-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

£60M written off to avoid the £50m FFP fine if we go down Brights. Or did you think they have done this out of the goodness of their heart? Really? Well if thats the case then its good because they still have another £200M or so to go plus it's increasing yearly.
                  I'm sure we would all pay £60 if it would save us a further £50 penalty would we not.

Seems very sensible to me. Does it not to you?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    I'm sure we would all pay £60 if it would save us a further £50 penalty would we not.

Seems very sensible to me. Does it not to you?
                    It does and if it works then i give the board credit for thinking of it and having the bottle to do it to save themselves money in the long run

Comment

With your petty name calling, sometimes I wonder how old you are. You've made it quite clear you don't like Tony being chairman, but I'd wager he's made a lot more cash from business than you have. As has been stated, it could take a number of years to get this right. I and many others are willing to give him the time. It's a shame you won't.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        With your petty name calling, sometimes I wonder how old you are. You've made it quite clear you don't like Tony being chairman, but I'd wager he's made a lot more cash from business than you have.
                        And squandered.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          With your petty name calling, sometimes I wonder how old you are. You've made it quite clear you don't like Tony being chairman, but I'd wager he's made a lot more cash from business than you have. As has been stated, it could take a number of years to get this right. I and many others are willing to give him the time. It's a shame you won't.
                          Calm down Dickie!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Keep getting you mixed up woth v block now. Every songle post is 'tony out' and 'tonys a mug' and 'tonys a dovv'.
                            You going sunday mate? If so any plans for a anti chairman demo????
                            Yep, I'll be there. I assume you'll be chanting Fernandes' name if we lose?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              Yep, I'll be there. I assume you'll be chanting Fernandes' name if we lose?
                              He probably chants it all the time, even in his sleep, I don't envy his partner
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                He probably chants it all the time, even in his sleep, I don't envy his partner
                                Only his mum in the next room :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X