Are you pro or anti Tony Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Or i could just google one of his interviews and get it in his own words :-)

“People can blame whoever, but the big teams are as much at fault as anyone. The gap has become way too big and it’s money. And so I thought, ‘Well, I can’t compete'. But I can compete at QPR; I can compete at Air Asia,” he said.
    You clearly don't get it and only see what you want too!

That's the point, hardly anyone can compete with the top 3 teams. They were lied too and again BMW, Toyota & Peugeot have come and gone because they couldn't compete. Richard Branson couldn't compete and lasted a season.

Had the cost cutting been made then I'm sure most of them would be racing today, don't let the facts get in the way of your vision.

If you're so clever then name brand companies, not people who can compete in F1 other than the top 3?

Comment

Look forget all the smoke and mirrors a really LOADED couple of people bought the R's. Tony and Mittal, without that happening after the Italians had shafted us good and proper we would be f@cked! I remember Vauxhall Motors, we are in the Premier League FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
        Look forget all the smoke and mirrors a really LOADED couple of people bought the R's. Tony and Mittal, without that happening after the Italians had shafted us good and proper we would be f@cked! I remember Vauxhall Motors, we are in the Premier League FFS!
        As far as im aware, the italians rescued us from liquidation. invested heavily and left us with promotion to the prem league with only the abc debt.

Now, if thats being shafted i would hate to think what tony and co are currently doing to us.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          As far as im aware, the italians rescued us from liquidation. invested heavily and left us with promotion to the prem league with only the abc debt.

Now, if thats being shafted i would hate to think what tony and co are currently doing to us.

Wasnt that about £150 odd million ago?

Comment

This is getting silly. Time to edit my Ignore list.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              You clearly don't get it and only see what you want too!

That's the point, hardly anyone can compete with the top 3 teams. They were lied too and again BMW, Toyota & Peugeot have come and gone because they couldn't compete. Richard Branson couldn't compete and lasted a season.

Had the cost cutting been made then I'm sure most of them would be racing today, don't let the facts get in the way of your vision.

If you're so clever then name brand companies, not people who can compete in F1 other than the top 3?

Fair enough MYU ..you seem to know your stuff with F1. I believe you when you say TF had no choice but to walk away from Caterham.

Comment

they were w anchors who alienated the fanbase with their boutique b ollix(hence the near riots on sth.sfrica rd),gave us a kantish badge and sacked managers for sport.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Fair enough MYU ..you seem to know your stuff with F1. I believe you when you say TF had no choice but to walk away from Caterham.
                  All I'm saying is that there is no way Tony could've made it work after the cost cutting measures didn't materialise, in fact he did the right thing and walked away.

Force India, Sauber & Lotus F1 teams are next to go, the sport is becoming a joke now. If Football was as bad, we'd only have one league with the top 4 or 5 being looked after, the rest would come and go as they stand no chance.

At least with our current board now, they made mistakes which they admit but they're trying to put things right now. We all as fans need to give them the chance and support them as best we can.

I'm with hitman, they did rescued us from liquidation.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    they were w anchors who alienated the fanbase with their boutique b ollix(hence the near riots on sth.sfrica rd),gave us a kantish badge and sacked managers for sport.
                    agree with that, but what i posted is also correct. I did not like them either but facts are facts.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

agree with that, but what i posted is also correct. I did not like them either but facts are facts.
                      fair enough mate-they did buy us at a vital time and got us up...of that there is no doubt......i just never got over them outing jude for that other bl oody moggy!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        fair enough mate-they did buy us at a vital time and got us up...of that there is no doubt......i just never got over them outing jude for that other bl oody moggy!!
                        Please don't get Kirill started on the matter!

Comment

They did come in and save us.....investing heavily? ...not so sure.... And Don't forget the "boutique"....

Comment

I`m neither pro nor anti TF ,but i`m definitely pro QPR ,so time will tell whether Fernandes is ultimately good for Rangers or whether he wrecks us. Personally i could do without the rollercoaster ride ,and would have preferred a someone who could keep us on an even keel .
                            But he aint going anywhere and if he did we would now be screwed
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              I`m neither pro nor anti TF ,but i`m definitely pro QPR ,so time will tell whether Fernandes is ultimately good for Rangers or whether he wrecks us. Personally i could do without the rollercoaster ride ,and would have preferred a someone who could keep us on an even keel .
                              But he aint going anywhere and if he did we would now be screwed
                              Vote only here for the football then mate.

Comment

I'm definitely anti-TF. I was really p*ssed off that some f*cker put a flag on my seat at Wembley, because I had to move it in order to sit down. Not only that but there were 40,000 of them and all kinds of miserable f*ckers were waving them and obscuring my view. I want Tango and Cash back so that there won't be any of that bull*hit and there won't be any celebrations to disturb me when we win a Championship.

Definitely anti-TF, he's only here to skim the huge profits earned by QPR FC into his own pocket.
                                Last edited by dsqpr; 04-03-2015, 12:47 AM.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X