Board Writes off 60m of QPR Debt - One for the Tony bashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Also, saying we are entitled to our opinions after insulting us doesn't make it any less of an insult so please refrain from doing that.
    Look back in this thread mate and look at all the times i have been called "deluded" or a "bell" or "childish" lol. That is just one thread and i have spoken out against TF since early in his Chairmanship. It comes from the fact that my view is against the majority. I have no problem with it at all. Can you please point out where i have insulted you?

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Read it again (havent we been here before?) .. i said i THINK some fans are naive and foolish to be taken in by Fernandes. It's opinion mate not a statement of fact. You think otherwise and are entitled to think whatever you want.
      too much thinking going on WATRB at the moment
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

doesn't give you the right to just out and insult 90% of this club's fanbase.
        Jesus just grow up a bit mate...you are seriously taking offence from the sentence " i think a lot of fans are a bit naive and foolish to do so but then you are all entitled to your views." seriously? You sure you are not looking to take offence? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          too much thinking going on WATRB at the moment
          Think you may be right there superhoop :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            @rangersw12

With history to look back on yes you could say we signed poor players, but at the moment of signing them we signed 2 chelsea players, couple of from arsenal, the leagues top scorer from the
            previous season all late 20s I thought so not that old....
            But can you not see why some fans might think its history repeating itself ?
            We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              It's nonsense isn't it? If Tony's having a giggle at us, it's a £60m giggle. Can't believe people like V think Tony's here for a laugh.

Then again, this board has its own chuckle brothers
              It's un-real mate. I cant believe what im reading half the time but hey ho!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                But can you not see why some fans might think its history repeating itself ?
                Oh it certainly is alarmingly similar .......except the owners are still here. Seem to remember it was fans trying to attack Chris Wright in the stadium that
                made his mind up though

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Oh it certainly is alarmingly similar .......except the owners are still here. Seem to remember it was fans trying to attack Chris Wright in the stadium that
                  made his mind up though
                  That was the Fulham game wasn't it when Langley & Carlisle did their ligaments

I do think that Wright was already looking to sell the club and like you say that night confirmed it bit of luck we did force him out as even to this day he justifies us and Wimbledon merging !!
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

You call him a pr spinner yet you spin everything yourself. You make a statement about opinion, then you go and state that fans are naive and foolish. You then compare him to politicians, saying that you don't trust people trying to play false thus implying that he is undoubtedly playing false. Basically, you aren't happy that someone with money is willing to invest in our club despite the fact that you remember when our club didn't have money. If you truly knew what it was like back then, you would be as supportive as the rest of us about a man who has made fewer mistakes than most in the past have in his position at this club, and you will appreciate what he is doing to benefit this club.
                    But seeing us move into the future and leave the old behind seemingly scares you, hence your desire to avoid moving on and accepting the benefits this man has brought to the club.

Also, saying we are entitled to our opinions after insulting us doesn't make it any less of an insult so please refrain from doing that.
                    Like Davids, top post nasser.

Comment

You call him a pr spinner yet you spin everything yourself. You make a statement about opinion, then you go and state that fans are naive and foolish. You then compare him to politicians, saying that you don't trust people trying to play false thus implying that he is undoubtedly playing false. Basically, you aren't happy that someone with money is willing to invest in our club despite the fact that you remember when our club didn't have money. If you truly knew what it was like back then, you would be as supportive as the rest of us about a man who has made fewer mistakes than most in the past have in his position at this club, and you will appreciate what he is doing to benefit this club.
                      But seeing us move into the future and leave the old behind seemingly scares you, hence your desire to avoid moving on and accepting the benefits this man has brought to the club.

Best post I have seen on here in a while.

Comment

.......who thinks his number one priority is to make money from Loftus Rd site and OOC. I take it when you say trolling you mean people who disagree with the majority and should just pipe down? :-)
                        I have no problem with a different opinion. I do however, find it a bit sad that some have to endlessly repeat it, using a mixture of spin, unnecessary insults and completely pointless and irrelevant arguments in a desperate attempt to force that opinion down the throats of others, who are either open minded or have taken the opposite view.

Hence the use of the word "trolling".

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          I have no problem with a different opinion. I do however, find it a bit sad that some have to endlessly repeat it, using a mixture of spin, unnecessary insults and completely pointless and irrelevant arguments in a desperate attempt to force that opinion down the throats of others, who are either open minded or have taken the opposite view.

Hence the use of the word "trolling".

I am not trying to change anyone opinions Brights and the fact of the matter is it just upsets some to hear a difference of opinion. When you are in a minority you have to shout louder than anyone else because its a few voices against many. There are no unnecessary insults. Trolling works both ways mate as you well know. If i see a post where someone praises the board for something i dont feel they deserve then i will speak up the same as if it is the other way around or are you saying that continuously defending the board and TF is also trolling?

Comment

• Its not like we are somehow guaranteed to win loads of games at a lower level. Id imagine slipping down to league 2/conference over 7 or 8 years wouldn't be all jumpers for goalposts, pies & bovril.

People always hark back to the Holloway team but we might never have a team like that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                              That was the Fulham game wasn't it when Langley & Carlisle did their ligaments

I do think that Wright was already looking to sell the club and like you say that night confirmed it bit of luck we did force him out as even to this day he justifies us and Wimbledon merging !!
                              Oh yeah that was Wright here then wasn't it. I've been having a clearout recently and found some old newspapers (chucked em out now) with a mockup of Crouchie in a yellow and blue hooped shirt.

Comment

I am not trying to change anyone opinions Brights and the fact of the matter is it just upsets some to hear a difference of opinion. When you are in a minority you have to shout louder than anyone else because its a few voices against many. There are no unnecessary insults. Trolling works both ways mate as you well know. If i see a post where someone praises the board for something i dont feel they deserve then i will speak up the same as if it is the other way around or are you saying that continuously defending the board and TF is also trolling?
                                People in a minority do not have to shout louder, they just need to have more substance to their point or be able to put it across in a better way. If all they do is respond to every positive with any old negative just for the sake of it, then their views hold less credence every time. Hence why they quickly become a "minority", as opposed to someone with a different, but equally as valid opinion.

This thread is intended to point out the fact that the owners have written off £60m of debt, not to state how wonderfully successful they have been since arriving. It was soon hijacked by those having a pop at TF & co., once again harping on about previous mistakes which they seem to have learnt from and complaining about them only being interested in a property deal, amongst other things. I think I even saw the comment that they might want it back at some point in the future. It's been written off FFS, how much clearer can that be, if you understand English?

If they were interested solely in a property deal, then only the spectacularly stupid would try to force their way in through the back door on the back of buying a football club, which judging by the costs and losses involved these days, would simply eat into any profit they make. Not much point in earning a couple of hundred million on one deal, if you are just going to have to give it away on another, particularly just to annoy a few QPR fans.

Hope that clears things up a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X