Danny Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Getting absolutely hammered by Leicester fans .......One quote...."Like an estate agent......always shows em inside"..

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...danny-simpson/....
    and that's the right way to play isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      and that's the right way to play isn't it?
      Well depends on what foot the opponent is strongest on I spose, but yeah you could have a point, there should be more "traffic" inside to run him into

Comment

Very good last season but bottom of the PL standard is about his level.

I remember him costing us a few goals last season doing what the Leicester fans are stating.

Comment

The hatred for redknapp and him selling simpson, is clouding peoples judgment of Leicesters worst ever player. he wasnt any good, and there is enough of his new clubs fans confirming that. Brilliant bit of work getting rid, by whoever did it.

Comment

He is a better right back than who we have had there all season, ie, no one

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              The hatred for redknapp and him selling simpson, is clouding peoples judgment of Leicesters worst ever player. he wasnt any good, and there is enough of his new clubs fans confirming that. Brilliant bit of work getting rid, by whoever did it.
              I would imagine they have had worse players Kev!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                Better than Isla?

Comment

Guys, apparently, the reason we have been losing so much is because we have been playing with 10 men. I thought isla was playing and even last weekend, Furlong was playing and at times Onuoha would play there, but apparently I was wrong and we have had no one there.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I would imagine they have had worse players Kev!
                    Just quoting their posters croyd mate.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Guys, apparently, the reason we have been losing so much is because we have been playing with 10 men. I thought isla was playing and even last weekend, Furlong was playing and at times Onuoha would play there, but apparently I was wrong and we have had no one there.
                      isla is a wingback, Onuha a centre back clever cloggs. Furlong brought in at last knockings.

Comment

isla is a wingback, Onuha a centre back clever cloggs. Furlong brought in at last knockings.
                        Isla plays right back for his country most of the time and has been playing right back here his whole time. I dunno but that sounds like a right back to me.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Isla plays right back for his country most of the time and has been playing right back here his whole time. I dunno but that sounds like a right back to me.
                          Good wing back, average right back.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Good wing back, average right back.
                            I dunno, I remember his first few games as a wing back for us were Man Utd and Spurs and he in particular was poor in both of those.

Comment

I dunno, I remember his first few games as a wing back for us were Man Utd and Spurs and he in particular was poor in both of those.
                              His first few games for a new club, when nobody formation-wise, knew what they were doing. I'm surprised Nasser, that with your football knowledge, you might have taken that into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                                His first few games for a new club, when nobody formation-wise, knew what they were doing. I'm surprised Nasser, that with your football knowledge, you might have taken that into consideration.
                                We did have the arsenal game later into the season where he wasn't great either. As I recall, we attacked down the other wing a lot more. Also, I'm talking about his individual performance, which was widely criticised.

Comment

Working...
                                X