Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    I doubt he has the intelligence to realise that
    You really are a moany t**t ....why don't you ####off and support chelsea ya big baby .....stamp your feet and complain is all you do spoilt ##### ....####in newbie i bet ....started when flav & bernie tookover?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Harry would be the one identifying players.
      Does he? ...I wonder

Comment

I doubt he has the intelligence to realise that
        Bet he wishes he was clever enough to be a pound behind you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          You really are a moany t**t ....why don't you ####off and support chelsea ya big baby .....stamp your feet and complain is all you do spoilt ##### ....####in newbie i bet ....started when flav & bernie tookover?
          Ha ha ha ha

bet you were smashing the keyboard typing that out
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Ha ha ha ha

bet you were smashing the keyboard typing that out
            Of course not ickle piddy w12......now run back to mumsy wumsy and cwry you ickle eyes out that you bestest foopball team can't win....diddums

Comment

Of course not ickle piddy w12......now run back to mumsy wumsy and cwry you ickle eyes out that you bestest foopball team can't win....diddums
              Ah been on the special brew again have you fella ?

Surprised you haven't started another thread on LFW embarrassing yourself again.........
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Ah been on the special brew again have you fella ?

Surprised you haven't started another thread on LFW embarrassing yourself again.........
                LFW is full of special cases like you ....desperately trying to be norvern's boyfriend .......expect you embarrass yourself walking down the st don't ya...dribbling and twitching

Comment

look we all know GiGI Di Canio is the answer.

Comment

LFW is full of special cases like you ....desperately trying to be norvern's boyfriend .......expect you embarrass yourself walking down the st don't ya...dribbling and twitching
                    You have a massive inferiority complex when it comes to LFW don't ya

what happened did those nasty people disagree with you or something ?
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Chill out lads. Jeeeeeezzzz

Comment

You have a massive inferiority complex when it comes to LFW don't ya

what happened did those nasty people disagree with you or something ?
                        Think you'll find it's you and the other lemmings who just sit there agreeing with each other on there that doesn't like differing opinions......
                        Now run along there's a good boy, you bore me very quickly with your deluded know best dribble......you know absolutely nothing about running a club.......Oh I forgot ......you got Bristol Rovers to the Champios lge final

Comment

Think you'll find it's you and the other lemmings who just sit there agreeing with each other on there that doesn't like differing opinions......
                          Now run along there's a good boy, you bore me very quickly with your deluded know best dribble......you know absolutely nothing about running a club.......Oh I forgot ......you got Bristol Rovers to the Champios lge final
                          I'll leave it there now .....bye bye

Comment

I'll leave it there now .....bye bye
                            Good to see a man admit when he is beaten

Now off you trot back to the village as I'm sure they know you're missing by now.....
                            Last edited by Rangersw12; 30-01-2015, 04:37 PM.
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Really - could you 2 plz carry this on via PM, as we really don't need to see u both scratching each others eyes out?
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

How did I know eventually this thread would turn out like this?
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X