No announcement yet.

If QPR go down should Fernandes resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he should not step down who else is going to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
      Fernandez has massive ambition for out little West London club ! The reality is people want us to buy this player and that and at the same time moan about debt !
      People? What people? Don't speak for me thanks.

I'd be absolutely delighted if we swerved away from all this Billy big b0llox strategy of World Cup stars & premiership failures signings & concentrated on younger, hungrier, cheaper players we can develop.

If it means a couple of years struggling then so be it. Long term we'll be better off. Gotta start living within our means.

We are a small club!!! Not Real Madrid! Look what it's done for us. Pathetic running of a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
        Find this whole post bizarre.. Fernandez has massive ambition for out little West London club ! The reality is people want us to buy this player and that and at the same time moan about debt ! Debt which Fernandes owns !

The ground is a joke... we like every other London club want to expand or move. Tottenham, West ham, Chelsea are all after bigger grounds. West Ham are off to The Olympic park and Tottenham has been blamed for a 100 year old business burning down so they can get a ground improvement. Chelsea are arguing about a pitch ownership problem.

Training ground has been halted by local residents who don't want to see a sh*T hole turned into something useful.

If QPR goes down which might happen.... we need the money bags people to stick with us and bring us back up. We are btw... a small club and looking at the championship many clubs below us feel they are bigger and deserve our spot in the Prem. (Middlesborough, Derby, Birmingham, Forest etc).

bigger is not often better.....prefered katies prices baps when she first started on page 3!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

I'd be absolutely delighted if we swerved away from all this Billy big b0llox strategy of World Cup stars & premiership failures signings & concentrated on younger, hungrier, cheaper players we can develop.

If it means a couple of years struggling then so be it. Long term we'll be better off. Gotta start living within our means.

We are a small club!!! Not Real Madrid! Look what it's done for us. Pathetic running of a club.
          Nail on the head

Totally agree
          Last edited by Rangersw12; 19-01-2015, 02:59 PM.
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            really feel an 'ordinary' fan should be on the clubs board to give the fans view on everything that happens within the club!
            Would not his/her presence make the other QPR board members basically redundant overnight?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You have to also remember that we we're making a loss in the championship each week when Flavio was here. Wages were low as well, the only thing we can do is attract players from lower leagues if this board are to leave.

Then there will be no hope of ever coming back up.

Comment

No, but he really will deserve a good share of the blame this time around if we do go down again, due to his decision to keep HR.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                  No, but he really will deserve a good share of the blame this time around if we do go down again, due to his decision to keep HR.
                  What makes you so sure that a new manager would keep us up... there's no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    I like Fernandes but I think he's proved he ain't got a clue how to run a club.
                    this

wears his heart and all that but he clearly has not got a scooby
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

I actually agree we should live within our means but that now will take us being relegated and starting again, because that is what happened the first time we were relegated from the premier league.... We sold Ferdinand.... we got relegated and a rich guy called Wright got involved threw some money at us and we then went out of business. Sadly modern football does not support little clubs. It is very rare a club builds up without a sugar Daddy paying the bills.

I am not happy with that piece of modern football... but that is the reality. The problem seems that unless they invest in new grounds etc it becomes very hard to maintain. Southampton, Reading, Fulham all had sugar daddies who invested in the ground.

Sorry... my long winded point is if we are to go back and grow organically it will take years. Sadly unless our debt is cleared if Tony walks we can't afford for him to leave.

Comment

Nice guys finish last.... that's all I have to say.

Comment

I haven't read any of this post cos never in a million years should TF resign ! posters want progression but still want to whine about debt whine about his tweeting even whine about a training ground and about a new stadium cos it hasn't happened overnight , get off his back without ambition whats the point of being involved in sport , if we had somebody like TF in charge when we were the governors of west London in the 70s who always had the upper hand over the scum who had to play 2nd fiddle to us we would today be amongst the big boys

Comment

Shocked to the core by this poll from such a usually realistic poster. Has any chairman ever left a club just cos their club got relegated?
                            Wonder if hull, liecester, burnley and sunderland have got a poll like this. Dont get it whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Shocked to the core by this poll from such a usually realistic poster. Has any chairman ever left a club just cos their club got relegated?
                              Wonder if hull, liecester, burnley and sunderland have got a poll like this. Dont get it whatsoever.
                              Absolutley! i think its unbelievable...It would appear we have a chairman whose only fault is listening to want the fans want..we want champions league player when we came up ..people cried we got them..warnock is a championship manager get a proper premiership manager in like hughes they all cried..we got him..hughes is rubbish sack him ..harry come save us..he gave you that...
                              we need to invest in decent youth players..Mutch ..granero...phillips...yun..all cried out for..he gave them...we need a better training ground...he is trying ..we need a bigger stadium..it seems that his main crime is giving us exactly what we want like spoilt kids going round toys r us....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Do you know Mac we spent the best part of 20 years with the upper hand over those from Fulham Broadway and we never moved forward that's the downer not TF as some so called fans would like to think

Comment

Working...
                                X