No announcement yet.

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic spirit shown for the comeback. We are really having to grind out these wins which makes it a high risk strategy to be almost throwing in the towel for away games.

With just 2 days before the Palace game, Id say we will put out a very weak side against Arsenal (4-6-0 anyone?) and again hope to make up for it by beating Palace.

Gotta start these home games on the front foot, half asleep for those 2 West Brom goals. Giving ourselves a mountain to climb with sloppy passing and failing to do the basics like closing down players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
      We're 15th in the table, what position in the table would you like us to reach to satisfy you?
      Being 15th in December doesn't count for anything - if we are still there in May then I will be a very happy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Being 15th in December doesn't count for anything - if we are still there in May then I will be a very happy man.
        Are you going to answer the question?
        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          That certainly didn't look good when defensive errors and a bad giveaway by Vargas had us 2 down early, I really did have some hope for a result when Charlie scored on the penalty! Yun going off injured meant we were playing with a very slow makeshift back 4 but they bent but didn't break, we did ride our luck with a shot off the bar and some near misses by them! I know there will be critics as always but I thought Barton had a solid match, 2 corners leading to goals, one after a dreadful low attempt where he got a second chance! How bout Charlie Austin back defending a providing a vital clearance when we were under a spell of pressure at 2 each? I don't know why anyone is arguing on here today, these comebacks from 2 down don't happen very often, maybe this sets us up for survival!

Agreed, Sad state of affairs. Too much hearsay in my opion.Relax, WEEEEEE WOOOOONNNNN.
          Last edited by Shania; 20-12-2014, 07:03 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Great win still need to sort out our defence still need to sort out the midfield and one more sticker then I think we will finish mid table.
            i'd give Panini a bell chum....!

Comment

and still complaining about our manager i suspect

Comment

Being 15th in December doesn't count for anything
                Disagree again, it counts for a lot. Better than being where Leicester are now, or in the bottom 3, or getting cut adrift...

Comment

Pack your bags Harry, you're finished.
                  hahaha

Comment

• Just come back from me bar.......feeling ecstatic. Great all round performance.

Comment

Pack your bags Harry, you're finished.
                      Bit awkward
                      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• We're accused of having a team of mercenaries by countless other teams forums i spy on.
                        But i think since the West Ham debacle the boys are showing everyone that they are together and..........playing for the MANAGER

Comment

• That was an ugly ground out victory but will take them all day long as efforts like that keep you up

Comment

Bit awkward
                            Not really. I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.

Comment

Are you going to answer the question?
                              I did answer the question - 15th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Disagree again, it counts for a lot. Better than being where Leicester are now, or in the bottom 3, or getting cut adrift...
                                That wasn't my point....if you are 15th in December and 18th in May you go down...so it doesn't count for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X