the reasons to hate chelsea thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zzz View Post
    Honestly I was just surprised at the level of hatred you seem to have for Chelsea and our supporters. But whatever, it's your forum.
    do you really think we had forgot the way you c unts used to bully our scarfers in the 80s ? you should know your history . Just another newbie chelsea ,dont know who i hate more ,your old thick racist shed boy or the new muggy rupert in hes cashmere blue and white scarf .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The songs Carefree, 10 men went to mow and celery. All the wannabe Alf garnetts and general pretend right wing bull shart.

Comment

zigga zagga zigga zagga...wtf is that all about....melts
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          zigga zagga zigga zagga...wtf is that all about....melts
          Greenaway in the old East Stand. Things have changed a lot since then.

Comment

fat bald old caant
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              No one stopping you having a sensible debate but you have chosen to get involved on a thread which clearly sets out its objectives from the title so probably best to steer clear from this thread and get involved on the one about predicted outcomes. Away fans in general are welcomed on the bored as long as they act sensible and show a bit of decorum given their on a rivals site

However given your the local enemy and we have had in previous seasons untold numbers of Chelsea plums come on this board larging it up and telling us were c rap and going to get humped then we take points of you so when Chelsea fans do appear you are judged on those that have gone before and who have been if honest rather embarrassing. In fairness to you apart from your poor taste in your chosen football team from what I have read from you so far you have been decent enough so will offer you an olive branch and give you the benefit of the doubt

So on football business do you think we stand any chance at all tomorrow???
              Hard to say. On paper obviously we should win, but we've dropped quite a few points against you in recent years. We were awful against Shrewsbury in mid-week, although there were quite a few fringe players playing. If Costa plays and he's fit, then I'm confident we'll win by a few goals, as he's been amazing so far, the antithesis of our strikers last year, he always looks capable of scoring when he gets the ball, especially with players like Fabregas providing assists.

We won't keep a clean sheet, we have been struggling with that recently, so it depends on our we do going forward, but I reckon we'll win. Maybe not the 4-1 I predicted in the other thread, but a 2-1 or a 3-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Zzz View Post
                I knew you'd dislike us, lots of people do. Just like we dislike lots of clubs. It's natural in sports, especially football with so many rivalries. I'm just used to the Chelsea forums I use, where people are generally pretty laid back, and we have lots of opposition fans come on and have good conversations with them.
                You're on a wind-up mate. You come on here, knowing full well what you're doing, but acting the innocent. Do me a favour. If you don't know the history of chelsea v QPR, a rivalry that goes way back beyond the ####ing premiership, which appears to be the limit of your knowledge, then read this thread http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ndon-rivalries and educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  I have never got the Chelsea hatred thing (must be in a minority of one) always had friendly banter with the boys from the Kings road , there not that interested in us at all , now Fulham on the other hand that is a real rivalry from both sides.
                  ...make that a minority of two! It's a bandwagon thing (imo) I reckon and a one way street as well (imo). Chelsea have bigger fish to fry than QPR. Still hope we beat the bar stewards though and don't show ourselves up with a lacklustre display!!!

Comment

How long have you got!!! From having my prize chipie coat tainted by ####s in Ellerslie in about 84 to watching the only club in the world I wanted go from near bankrupt to having that gormless Ukrainian ruin everything. Not ####ting their little mulletted leader in 85 when in safety of the OB started gobbing off!!!being annoyed by Every scummer I know at some point!!

Comment

Scummy fans

Track suit wearing women

Snotty faced kids with skinheads

Asbos at 9

General filth supporters

F###### hate you lot

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        ...make that a minority of two! It's a bandwagon thing (imo) I reckon and a one way street as well (imo). Chelsea have bigger fish to fry than QPR. Still hope we beat the bar stewards though and don't show ourselves up with a lacklustre display!!!
                        Clueless

Comment

I remember in the early 90s they stoned me and Alan McDonald when I was asking him for his autograph.

I can't stand them.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            do you really think we had forgot the way you c unts used to bully our scarfers in the 80s ? you should know your history . Just another newbie chelsea ,dont know who i hate more ,your old thick racist shed boy or the new muggy rupert in hes cashmere blue and white scarf .
                            Chelsea had something about them back then.todays cfc fan is your average c unt who knows f uck all about loyalty or history. look whose at the top and go buy the shirt.c unts the lot of em,we might lose the game as they've bought the premier this year.same when they bought the champions league, bayern and barca? Money talks.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                              I remember in the early 90s they stoned me and Alan McDonald when I was asking him for his autograph.

I can't stand them.
                              Oh no chopper ....wished you hadn't posted that.........I can see the Mirror's sports headline tomorrow........."QPR ace got stoned with fans during playing career"

Comment

They are Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                                X