Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Great post.
    Agreed, would love him to pm it to one of his admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Agreed, would love him to pm it to one of his admin.
      You mean one of our admin is not reading these topics? Who is it?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Beaten by 2 own goals lads.. come on now!! 2 own goals!!.. Not 2 goals from Liverpools superb play
        Being slightly negative for a moment, the way they waltzed through our midfield and defence for the second and third goals wasn't impressive defending at all.

Having said that, if we had put in that manner of performance from day one, with realistic managers comments rather than ridiculous lame excuses, then I doubt there would be too much animosity towards Mr Redknapp. Hopefully he has learnt the most valuable lesson of all, being that if we have to lose, doing so in the right way is infinitely preferable to appearing not to give a monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Being slightly negative for a moment, the way they waltzed through our midfield and defence for the second and third goals wasn't impressive defending at all.

Having said that, if we had put in that manner of performance from day one, with realistic managers comments rather than ridiculous lame excuses, then I doubt there would be too much animosity towards Mr Redknapp. Hopefully he has learnt the most valuable lesson of all, being that if we have to lose, doing so in the right way is infinitely preferable to appearing not to give a monkeys.
          Mate, that was a world class counter attack at the speed of fvcking light! They didn't 'waltz' through haha.. Not many people are going to catch Sterling or Coutinho.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Mate, that was a world class counter attack at the speed of fvcking light! They didn't 'waltz' through haha.. Not many people are going to catch Sterling or Coutinho.
            if ned and sandro had still been on the pitch they wouldn't have got either of those last two goals. Those two going off allowed their midfield to play and break in the way they did with those two on it wouldn't have happened.
            No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

Lets not forget that performance was without our captain and midfielder and one of our star signings of recent years another midfielder.

Comment

We miss Joey massively and Mutch's energy.. We need a win on Monday massively!!

Comment

i was peed off that we could concede those stupid goals. It is an embarrassment Snd those not. Ow well

Comment

Think we might be receiving payback for play off final luck...

Comment

Luck can only take you so far. Fundamentals is key which we have lacked all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Looks to me like you are advocating blind/blithe support and I certainly cannot do that.
                        Not interested in "performances" in football without tangible results.
                        I can always go to a theatre when I want to see a "performance".
                        We got zero points last night - again. Thus no improvement.
                        For many the love and passion we have watching our team from the stands, is blind and total!
                        If you only care about numbers get a maths book and stay in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                          For many the love and passion we have watching our team from the stands, is blind and total!
                          When the team constantly underperforms - when we know it can do better, do you love the key men behind that failure? If you love the club then you cannot love them, it is as simple as that. I postulated months ago that keeping Redknapp would be a mistake and I have seen nothing yet that could disprove my viewpoint. He is a liability and should resign, retire, etc. ASAP, if we are to have a fighting chance. Under him, yesterday's performance will indeed be "the best" - but we need better, we need points.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            If we do go down but continue to play leike we did yesterday then that will do for me

All I want as I am sure we all do is for the players to show some fight and desire and yesterday we had that plus some extremely entertaing football as a bonus

Devastated waslking out of the ground yesterday but also very proud of my team
                            I don't think I could disagree any more.

We have a good squad, and if we still go down, then that means something was very wrong at this club.

Comment

We play like we did against Liverpool yesterday, for the rest of the season, we will win more games, of that I'm sure.
                              Even if we don't, at least we will come away, players, directors, and supporters, with our pride intact.

Comment

If we go down how big are the chanches we will get relegated to the Conference. I for one certainly donīt like such a scenario. Thatīs why we have to get points from matches like this.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X