Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look up injury prone in the dictionary for a picture of Sandro's mush

Comment

Reckon he could easily be out for months but club just don't want to confirm it in fear of total embarrassment

Comment

Injury prone player in new injury shocker
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          That's not luck, that's idiocy by someone who suffered an almost career ending ACL injury a couple of years ago.
          I agree.
          £10M seems well spent now.

Comment

Just been put out that he misses southampton but will be back for west ham. Phew.

Comment

What an utter meat sword....(Sandro)

Comment

fair nuff then I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Not the club.. Just HR in most peoples opinions.
                  In most peoples opinion well I think what you call most people I don't see or hear at the games ,inside or outside the ground

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    In most peoples opinion well I think what you call most people I don't see or hear at the games ,inside or outside the ground
                    what you hear is different to someones opinion when you ask them

Comment

Christ didn't know he nearly retired in 2012 coz of his knee injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Calm yourself.

Sandro - very much the right attitude but massive risk (at £6-10m) for a player with a very serious injury within the last two years
                        No one is saying he has the wrong attitude North's but you would hope that he could at least try and use some common sense once in a while. Jumping on your knee after an acl injury isn't the wisest of moves, and I am no physio so stab in the dark!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          No one is saying he has the wrong attitude North's but you would hope that he could at least try and use some common sense once in a while. Jumping on your knee after an acl injury isn't the wisest of moves, and I am no physio so stab in the dark!
                          Of course it was stupid of Sandro to do what he done, actually beyond stupid. I'm not disputing that WeAre what I was getting at is how some turn everything around to be HR or clubs fault. Even at times knock any positives HR or club do just to make a negative argument. But hey you obviously like to stir things up (the post Im responding to is a good example of that) so you're just doing what you do best.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Just been put out that he misses southampton but will be back for west ham. Phew.
                            So we are without Barton, Mutch and Faurlin for an away game at the team 2nd in the table, and are also without him now cos he was ####ing about in training.

People wonder why we are a laughing stock when stuff like this happens. I know it's an accident but to me it's not taking the club seriously, by even putting yourself at risk doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                              So we are without Barton, Mutch and Faurlin for an away game at the team 2nd in the table, and are also without him now cos he was ####ing about in training.

People wonder why we are a laughing stock when stuff like this happens. I know it's an accident but to me it's not taking the club seriously, by even putting yourself at risk doing something like that.
                              See where your coming from cat.. its just more unnecessary #### taking news for people to laugh over.

Comment

Working...
                              X