X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    didn't see the game today-was he poor?
    No.

Defence were though. Again. Rio was poo and lost his man for their second. Again.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      I would ask if he has made a decent save all season
      You obviously missed the Sunderland game. Made some outstanding ones in that match.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        No.

Defence were though. Again. Rio was poo and lost his man for their second. Again.
        C'mon Matty, that first goal was fking shambolic. No other keep in the league would've sat on his line for that cross.

Comment

farking shocking for us this season. would rather the best keeper at our club be picked to start each week.

pick the players on quality, not loyality.

Mccarthy nedds to start next week.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            You obviously missed the Sunderland game. Made some outstanding ones in that match.
            No Stanley I was there, if I have missed some Perhaps you could remind me?

Comment

Made a brilliant point blank save at united as well

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                After he spilled a routine shot from 40yards.

Look........... I like Green and he's a decent keeper, but he is letting in too many goals that seem to be his fault. Stick McCarthy in for a bit to see how he gets on, a little rest could do Green good anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  ...from Falcao right? Yes, agreed, great save. but I got slated by some here for daring to suggest it was a good save last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    After he spilled a routine shot from 40yards.

Look........... I like Green and he's a decent keeper, but he is letting in too many goals that seem to be his fault. Stick McCarthy in for a bit to see how he gets on, a little rest could do Green good anyway.
                    So what, he still made up for that error with a great second save.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      ...from Falcao right? Yes, agreed, great save. but I got slated by some here for daring to suggest it was a good save last week.
                      not sure you got slated....maybe other people have an opinion!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I would ask if he has made a decent save all season
                        Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        No Stanley I was there, if I have missed some Perhaps you could remind me?
                        Sure, here you go:

"They’d been handed a warning that Sunderland wouldn’t be going quietly before the break when lone striker Steven Fletcher moved onto a cute through ball in the area and tried to turn the ball around goalkeeper Robert Green with an instinctive first time shot the keeper did superbly to read and tip away one handed."

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...2%80%93-report

"The Italian came the closest to earning his side a point but his powerful 25-yard shot was palmed away superbly by the diving Green to ensure that QPR sealed just a fifth win in 43 Premier League games."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28906777

And against Hull:

"The win would have been more emphatic had Rob Green not rushed from his line to make a fine one-on-one save from another debutant Tom Ince, who thought he’d sold the keeper to his left only for Green to thrust out a leg and divert his shot to his right away to safety. A splendid piece of goalkeeping which kept Rangers in the game."

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...defeat--report

Comment

Green had little to do today, bar pick the ball out of the net twice when Isla and Rio twice failed to do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Green had little to do today, bar pick the ball out of the net twice when Isla and Rio twice failed to do their jobs.
                            Rio was unable to do his job on the first goal as he was being used as a step ladder by Peter crouch , as clear a foul as you could see. But one of many fouls in the penalty area missed by am incompetent ref. Isla at fault for both goals. Given a torrid time by Moses

Comment

return of the Mc
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                C'mon Matty, that first goal was fking shambolic. No other keep in the league would've sat on his line for that cross.
                                Haven't seen any replays but at the game it certainly didn't jump out at me that he should have gathered it. The right side was $hit, should never have got a cross in, and then who was marking that Diouf? Nobody. Plenty of others could have prevented it, blame cannot fall squarely on Green - scapegoat type stuff.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X