Harry wants good reception for Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    that's exactly my point.....totally agree about hostility aimed at the pitch and the Stoke team which has shown to be favourable in the past.....it'll be wasted aimed at Hughes personally, ImO OF COURSE
    In that case, I've clearly misread your post as saying the hostility is a waste of time full stop. Apologies.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      I won't be booing him ... I will save my hatred for when the scum come here including remy the mercenary - now he will get it
      Really? Remy left to go to a champions league club. Hughes p.issed all over the club and ruined us. Think you letting off the wrong man. Besides im sure you can boo both
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Sorry but anyone thinks that not being hostile to Hughes to show how much we are disappointed in what he done to us is not a true QPR fan. If someone ####ed over your friend even if it was unintentional, you would give them stick so if someone does the same to your club (which apparently you love), it should be the same.
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
          Sorry but anyone thinks that not being hostile to Hughes to show how much we are disappointed in what he done to us is not a true QPR fan. If someone ####ed over your friend even if it was unintentional, you would give them stick so if someone does the same to your club (which apparently you love), it should be the same.
          spot on

Comment

fark him
            You Rsssssss

Comment

hughes

hughes is a dirty snot gobbling ######xx and will get stick like hes chelsea

and all of this is fair play he bought granero for 9 million and he was useless

in fact all his players were crap........................HES NOT A VERY NICE PERSON
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hope he gets spat on abused & slapped but I'm not a tad bitter about the whole thing.

Comment

Fernandes should install a swear box in front of each seat on Saturday because the club will rake it in when Leslie shows his face !!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    spot on
                    Deserves everything he gets tomorrow, hate the bloke so much.
                    Rated his signings so much for us that he didn't even try to sign 1 of them to join him at Stoke.
                    Can't just blame Hughes, as the trio of Hughes,Kia and Rigg really f*cked us over!!

Did Kia and Rigg follow him to Stoke?

Comment

Give the mug untold sh it

Comment

Did he get any when they arrived to Loftus Road today?

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                          Did he get any when they arrived to Loftus Road today?
                          Not when he came out but couple mins in game everyone was singing 'stand up if you hate mark Hughes'

Comment

Working...
                          X