Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    green

3 sand....one cement........500 bricks............flettons!
    I'd swap flettons for stocks
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      I'd swap flettons for stocks
      tad expensive dont you think for this particular job hoopzie?
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        tad expensive dont you think for this particular job hoopzie?
        They'll have Di Maria, Van Persie, Rooney & probably Falcao ........... If we can't splash out on stocks for this job !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Think we'll give them their first win.we always bottle it there except for one freak occasion Harry should stick with 442 but i have a feeling he'll go 4-5-1
          Green
          Isla Ferdinand Caulker Hill
          Phillips Sandro Fer Barton Hoillett
          Austin
          on the bench Traore,Mutch,Vargas McCarthy Yun

Comment

If we play hill left back i want traore or yun left wing. Playing Hill leftback can do as a makeshift. but it wont work when we go to the bigger teams who have quality in wide areas. if you was an opposition manager you'd target hill.

I do agree with idea that if we sit back and try soak up the pressure we'll get beat. I think we can dominate them with physical strength and pace out wide. we need to get amongst them and try and take the game to them. id rather lose 3-2 than 1-0 and not have a go.

Likelihood is they will play 352 with shaw and young as wingbacks. if they do we want to try and hit them there. Shaw is just back from injury and young is no defender.

They will be extremely top heavy so its paramount we try and overcrowd the middle and not give them space to play.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

If fit Mutch, Vargas and Sandro will all play real selection headache for Redknapp and will probably depend on their likely line up. One thing for sure Tarrabt will be no where near the starting line up or probably even the bench.

His selection last week was pure PR to try to force other teams hand, come on were none of you surprised he came on late when we were trying defend a lead pure Redknapp!!!

Comment

Additionally.. look at swansea. they won the game because of their strong midfield and wide players. we've got to look to dominate them in that area to have any success. the midfield need to get up and down. Unsure to play fer as I wouldn't want him having to defend too much which he is likely to have to be doing. Mutch has been average does have one great attribute to his game and thats to break quickly after winning the ball.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 8m
                  8 - Queens Park Rangers are without a win in their last eight PL games directly after an England international (D3 L5). Break.

Comment

When was the last time we won two games on the trot in the top flight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      lol you have a point

Comment

If Stoke can manage it at Citeh, no reason why we can't adopt the same mind set.

I don't think Harry is the greatest motivator but if we saw another performance like Spurs I'd fire him and his crew on the same day. No excuse for not closing down and not pressing the ball. Which is why I'm more hopeful.

4-4-2 doesn't really work against a 5 and can struggle in other circs. 4-2-3-1 for me (becomes 4-3-3 on the counter.......) because it is more flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Sunderland at home then Soton away the year we went down I think?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

correctamondo matchu!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X