we have 75mins to save our premier league status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    Loan window is open for 2 weeks yet isn't it ? We'll bring someone in I'm sure ................ Step away from the pills El Facto !
    not for prem teams...11pm is it till jan 1st.....unless we leave a space in the squad, then we could bring in a free agent

Comment

Loan window is open for 2 weeks yet isn't it ? We'll bring someone in I'm sure ................ Step away from the pills El Facto !
      I asked that question and was told once the window shuts tonight thats it

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        not for prem teams...11pm is it till jan 1st.....unless we leave a space in the squad, then we could bring in a free agent
        I think Niko takes up two spaces ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Weve only had all summer
          I agree honey but I'm afraid I'm not in a position to change things.
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I agree honey but I'm afraid I'm not in a position to change things.
            Lol that wasn't aimed at you mate. Can't you go and kidnap falcao or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Lol that wasn't aimed at you mate. Can't you go and kidnap falcao or something ?
              Could do BUT me Helicopter is in for servicing this week so wouldn't make HQ in time
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
                I think Niko takes up two spaces ffs

Comment

When Tony said the Defoe deal may not go through now he said it likely will in January so we will have to wait. Good run of home games begins end of November though.

Comment

Its ok facto...we'll stay up regardless of our striker problem. U rss.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Don't get the wallies getting suicidal over Borini? He's pony. Now I agree that we should have signed a striker ages ago, but why would we when we got Vargas and then everyone believed Remy was staying?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        Don't get the wallies getting suicidal over Borini? He's pony. Now I agree that we should have signed a striker ages ago, but why would we when we got Vargas and then everyone believed Remy was staying?
                        Lots hoped Remy would stay, very few believed it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          Lots hoped Remy would stay, very few believed it.
                          By everyone I mean people at the club. HR clearly thought he was staying. I don't think he would have played him if he thought otherwise. I think he saw Liverpool as his move, when it didn't come he believed it was end of it

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            He is a better footballer than both of them. And a far better long term prospect than Defoe.
                            He is only here on loan, but its not over yet or Harry would have left LR by now.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              By everyone I mean people at the club. HR clearly thought he was staying. I don't think he would have played him if he thought otherwise. I think he saw Liverpool as his move, when it didn't come he believed it was end of it
                              And that's the downside of Harry. He isn't always very bright...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                He is only here on loan, but its not over yet or Harry would have left LR by now.
                                Think he is just waiting to unveil his favourite son, Pie Boy...

Comment

Working...
                                X