Sandro - signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    6mil, and we got him. just medical to go. quality signing.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...qpr-for-sandro
    We got sandro for £6m??
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      Sounds as though both Sandro and Borini are at advanced stages. I am loving this transfer window.
      If these go through the average age of our first team will be impressively low. Only Rio, Barton and maybe Rob Green the only starters the wrong side of 30?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        If these go through the average age of our first team will be impressively low. Only Rio, Barton and maybe Rob Green the only starters the wrong side of 30?
        Rio aside, everyone we've brought in is 26 or under, and are current / future internationals. Building a team that will remain together at their prime for 4-5 seasons. Very impressive from a newly promoted club, albeit a very rich one.

Comment

borini for 10 mil. not very happy about that one personally but if harry rates him then fair enough.

i really thought we needed a pacey striker, dont look like we are going to get one.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sky Bet

@skyjamiecasey

Betting has now been suspended on Sandro to QPR, with the book closed at 1/6. #QPR also odds-on to add Aaron Lennon & Jermain Defoe #THFC

Comment

borini for 10 mil. not very happy about that one personally but if harry rates him then fair enough.

i really thought we needed a pacey striker, dont look like we are going to get one.
              What don't you like about it Hitman? 20 goal a season strikers aren't lining up to join us, and Borini has a point to prove in the PL - not to mention he is also a very good player. I think he'll be a revelation for us if given a run in the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                If he has recovered from injury he would be a steal for that, tho it does say "initially" so I bet Levy will have negotiated lots of add-ons like with Adel. He's no mug, sadly.
                Will have one that states if a plays 2 games in a row it will an extra mill, and an extra 2 mill if he scores against them.
                My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  What don't you like about it Hitman? 20 goal a season strikers aren't lining up to join us, and Borini has a point to prove in the PL - not to mention he is also a very good player. I think he'll be a revelation for us if given a run in the first team.
                  is he a 20 goal season man mate?

bbc reporting that the offer is 13mil

Comment

is he a 20 goal season man mate?

bbc reporting that the offer is 13mil
                    Oh no mate, I didn't mean that he was....just that in leiu of a prolific proven 20 goal a season striker joining us, Borini may well be the next best thing. I like him, but £13m sounds like a lot.

Comment

Rather Diarra than Sandro coz Sandro is poo. Got a lot of Spurs friends and they are laughing at us for wanting him. Spurs fans think he is a waste of space. Hope Sandro deal falls through
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                        Rather Diarra than Sandro coz Sandro is poo. Got a lot of Spurs friends and they are laughing at us for wanting him. Spurs fans think he is a waste of space. Hope Sandro deal falls through
                        Depends on who you ask! my Spurs mates some with links to the club are sad to see him go

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          Depends on who you ask! my Spurs mates some with links to the club are sad to see him go
                          Are they saying that so we pay more???
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Are they saying that so we pay more???
                            I doubt what a couple of spurs fans opinions are would have any influence in the price that levy and spurs want lol

Comment

Laughable. Spurs fans I know rate him and can't believe he's as cheap as 6 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Laughable. Spurs fans I know rate him and can't believe he's as cheap as 6 mil.

Comment

Working...
                                X