Micah Richards and Scott Sinclair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micah Richards and Scott Sinclair.

Both are up for grabs as man city are to sell 4 players. Latest on sky sports. Our squad is short and think both will improve our squad. 15 mill for both??
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

I wouldn't have scott sinclair anywhere near the team. Saw him in a Kingston nightclub when he was a chelsea player in vip and he was arrogant as hell. No where near as good as he thinks he is
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Out of the 4 Nastasic would be the most useful for us......left footed centre half!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I wouldn't have scott sinclair anywhere near the team. Saw him in a Kingston nightclub when he was a chelsea player in vip and he was arrogant as hell. No where near as good as he thinks he is
        so a reason not to sign him is you saw him in a nightclub when he was about 17? a good player who took the man city money..had he stayed with swansea may well have played more for england.

Comment

Putting the nightclub incident to one side he isn't a great footballer and give me matty Phillips all day

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Out of the 4 Nastasic would be the most useful for us......left footed centre half!
            Just what I was thinking, but unfortunately no chance

Richards would be good as well - subject to curbing his pie intake

Comment

15 Million for twp players who have not played for well over a year, i wouldn't give you 5 mill for both.

Teams like Man C and young players who sign for them, have to realize you dont get any better not playing competitive football and sitting on your bum and not playing.

I wouldn't have paid 10 mill for Rodwell either over price for someone who has made 70 appearances in 7 years.

Until people get real over prices English teams will always go abroad.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

No thanks. Matty Phillips better than Sinclair. And can't remember the last time Richards played.

Comment

Neither are a great improvement on what we already have. If we're going to spunk away 15 mil I'd rather we do it on a quality CM and striker.

Comment

Love Micah Richards, shame he's always injured!

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                      Both are up for grabs as man city are to sell 4 players. Latest on sky sports. Our squad is short and think both will improve our squad. 15 mill for both??
                      Richards is permenantly injured and Sinclair has barely played in 2 years but other than that sounds like a great deal...absolute bargin, Phil Beard move other we've a new transfer negotiator in town!

Comment

I thought they'd both retired!
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Richards is permenantly injured and Sinclair has barely played in 2 years but other than that sounds like a great deal...absolute bargin, Phil Beard move other we've a new transfer negotiator in town!
                          Agree. I know they're in the minority but it is frightening how some of our fans see things.

Comment

It's the old 'names' thing again.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Got enough right footed cb so where would Richards fit in

Comment

Working...
                              X