No announcement yet.

Props to Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here we see the mentality of some on here, concentrating on the language the OP uses rather than the fact that hes absolutely right in what he says.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      i didnt even know what 'teckkers' meant til facto jnr the younger told me.....thought it referred to boots or trainers..........im turning into me dad!!
      Hi tec tekkers !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        And here we see the mentality of some on here, concentrating on the language the OP uses rather than the fact that hes absolutely right in what he says.
        I'm in shock at how pathetic people are acting just because I said props, ****ing hell

Comment

[QUOTE=tommyqpr;1293306]I'm in shock at how pathetic people are acting just because I said

Some seem to think world is built around the 65 plus brigade

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I see your point. But like W12, I had never heard of the term either, in any context.

Almost asked the question on this thread yesterday, but didn't want to appear thick.

Comment

Wow some are so prec....
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                I see your point. But like W12, I had never heard of the term either, in any context.

Almost asked the question on this thread yesterday, but didn't want to appear thick.
                It just sounds backwards , I've never heard it said before and doubt I ever will again.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                  I'm in shock at how pathetic people are acting just because I said props, ****ing hell
                  If you speak and type properly, everyone will understand you and there would be no need to deviate from the thread subject. Thank you.

Comment

People moan about foreigners not integrating when so many English people seem determined to dumb things down to a degree that the English language is devolving ...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                      Surely you can see the irony in what you just said...
                      Indeed I can Johnny.....it was meant as ironic irony. Surely you realised that?

Comment

I suppose it's not much different to using rhyming slang.

Is it an Americanism?
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          People moan about foreigners not integrating when so many English people seem determined to dumb things down to a degree that the English language is devolving ...
                          Could not agree more with all that. We'll soon be grunting at each other by way of communicating.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Could not agree more with all that. We'll soon be grunting at each other by way of communicating.
                            I used to live up North. They have already reached that level.

Comment

why cant people just talk proper like what they do in towie and essex in general!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                why cant people just talk proper like what they do in towie and essex in general!
                                Essex is where all this devaluation of our language started and the glorification of those towie characters just made things plummet to even worse depths of inarticulation.

Comment

Working...
                                X