No announcement yet.

A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The transfer section on the Palace forum is gold: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

It reminds me of a homeless person looking into a buffet restaurant. All that delicious food - so close, but cannot touch.

Comment

• I see Palace are about to break their transfer record with the purchase of a Championship player.

Beating their current record fee which was for a League One player.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        I see Palace are about to break their transfer record with the purchase of a Championship player.

Beating their current record fee which was for a League One player.
        I don't think QPR have the right to make fun of another team for overspending on players.
        Last edited by Palace Fan; 01-09-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          The transfer section on the Palace forum is gold: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

It reminds me of a homeless person looking into a buffet restaurant. All that delicious food - so close, but cannot touch.
          The BBS is a terrible forum. A lot of pretentious idiots on there.

Comment

• How is Kevin Doyle going down among the fans? Much excitement?

Comment

• too be fair stains he guarentees the alices at least one...maybe two shots on target!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                too be fair stains he guarentees the alices at least one...maybe two shots on target!
                That's good, he must have been working hard in pre-season to get into such good shape. Wonder if Palace have put in their bulk order for shirts with "Doyle" on the back. I tell you, the demand is going to be insatiable. Gutted we missed out on him this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  How is Kevin Doyle going down among the fans? Much excitement?
                  It's currently WW3 on the BBS regarding the Doyle loan. Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about, it's only a 4 month loan and if he's **** he'll be gone in January. However, if he does well we can at least try and sign him permanently. Has a Kevin Phillips feel to it really.

More excited about the James McArthur deal more than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
                    It's currently WW3 on the BBS regarding the Doyle loan. Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about, it's only a 4 month loan and if he's **** he'll be gone in January. However, if he does well we can at least try and sign him permanently. Has a Kevin Phillips feel to it really.

Please, please go away!

Comment

McArthur is a good signing....Warnock will do well there

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                        Please, please go away!
                        You know, no one is forcing you to look at this thread.

Comment

You know, no one is forcing you to look at this thread.
                          And no-one if forcing you to write on it! GO AWAY!

Comment

• yep hold my hands up the boy macather a usefull aquisition for the alices!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                              And no-one if forcing you to write on it! GO AWAY!
                              Except I want to write on here. You want me to go away, when you could easily not look at this thread at all. QPR logic.

Comment

• Aj is back!

Comment

Working...
                                X